Well Well ....interesting read

Brucie Bonus said:
You are revealed in all your glory. Better to reign in hell eh? I'm sure you'll point to "I think" and build your defence upon that.

What are you talking about?

moomba said:
Ah Billy, you've only gone and forgotten to ignore me yet again.

Doh.

I like watching fish being shot in a barrel...

Bellamy's on his way you know...great player...questionable attitude...but then, at least we know him and Hughes will get on like a house on fire, and we'll at least see the best of him on the pitch...

To be honest if the players dont want to put the work in, as far as i'm concerned they aren't the sort of players we should be looking at....especially to pull us out of the shit.

Whether or not they like Hughes, they are being paid more in a week than some of us earn in 3-4 years and they should be professional enough to put the effort in, in training. It's not even like they are training all day. It's just mornings. It's surprising that the majority on here think Hughes is 100% the problem.

If SWP, Kompany and Ireland can accept the training intensity and mentality, then Hughes should strive to build a team around them.

gman07 said:
moomba said:
As for being a Hughes hater, you've got that spot on.

To be honest I felt sick reading that article, and I still feel sick now. I'm convince we will be signing Bellamy and I think I'd be happy giving up all the money we have and all the potential money we'll spend in the future to get rid of this gutless, arrogant twat and put in someone I can feel proud of as a manager.
try reading this one then...
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/hughes-vents-anger-on-citys-boys-from-brazil-1208530.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 08530.html</a>

Jesus, just read that absolutely depressing.

BillyShears said:
moomba said:
Ah Billy, you've only gone and forgotten to ignore me yet again.

Doh.

Bellamy's on his way you know...great player...questionable attitude...but then, at least we know him and Hughes will get on like a house on fire, and we'll at least see the best of him on the pitch...

Great player? Bellamy? Maybe better than what we have now, but great???

rastus said:
gman07 said:
try reading this one then...
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/hughes-vents-anger-on-citys-boys-from-brazil-1208530.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 08530.html</a>

Jesus, just read that absolutely depressing.
yep! Merry Christmas!

moomba said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I have no problem with Hughes putting his side of the story. It's part of the PR game and after all there are enough on here and in the media that slate him for being a poor manager without knowing what goes on behind the scenes.

But what has it achieved?

How will it benefit the club?

And if it won't why do it?

It certainly has opened the eyes of some to realise there are possibly two sides to every story!

It may make people think before singing "Hughes out " or "booing" as that is never going to inspire a team to play better!

He is already being condemned on here for leaking the news, why? would you sit back and let everyone criticise you at work if there was mitigating circumstances that others did not know about, NO i didnt think so ?

Cheesy said:
BillyShears said:

Great player? Bellamy? Maybe better than what we have now, but great???

Very fair point..think I only typed that because compared to garbage like Benjani, he seems great. Good player though certainly...AND...certainly capable of scoring goals. Which other than Robinho, no-one else in our squad is...

Bluebeer said:
I like the fact everyones ready and willing to pounce on any negative against Hughes, but as soon as something comes out giving us what we all wanted....an insite into what the hells going on.....most of you all blame hughes for this as well.

fair play if it is a PR thing, but the facts which the article's highlighting is something id rather know.....that the players arnt willing to put the effort in for our team, and would rather pull a sickie than pulling their socks up........this is plain and simple lazyness, picking up a cheque.....sheer disrespect for our club

Hughes is trying to make us into winning team yet some of the players dont have the desire to work hard.....im sorry but hell no......im back in hughes corner, im glad this info has come out because its something we needed to know......i very much doubt you would find this sort of behavour from arsenals players....or chelsea's....if thats where were aiming to be then we shouldnt stand for it either.....and we shouldnt let the lazy gits win, if we, the fans, force hughes out the lazy gits will have won, even if another managers came in, they would have the same problem players who dont want to work hard and will waste time getting rid of them............

so what ever happens till xmas.....how ever much people dont like it, jan WILL be the defining moment of hughes reign, because we will see who all the trouble makers are while they get the boot from our club!

No one knows what goes on behind the scenes there because they have effective managers that don't go crying to the press about their players because they are unable to get results.

Hughes provides his own propaganda to the press to support his own agenda but doesn't like it when the players speak to them.

Bluebeer said:
I like the fact everyones ready and willing to pounce on any negative against Hughes, but as soon as something comes out giving us what we all wanted....an insite into what the hells going on.....most of you all blame hughes for this as well.

fair play if it is a PR thing, but the facts which the article's highlighting is something id rather know.....that the players arnt willing to put the effort in for our team, and would rather pull a sickie than pulling their socks up........this is plain and simple lazyness, picking up a cheque.....sheer disrespect for our club

Hughes is trying to make us into winning team yet some of the players dont have the desire to work hard.....im sorry but hell no......im back in hughes corner, im glad this info has come out because its something we needed to know......i very much doubt you would find this sort of behavour from arsenals players....or chelsea's....if thats where were aiming to be then we shouldnt stand for it either.....and we shouldnt let the lazy gits win, if we, the fans, force hughes out the lazy gits will have won, even if another managers came in, they would have the same problem players who dont want to work hard and will waste time getting rid of them............

so what ever happens till xmas.....how ever much people dont like it, jan WILL be the defining moment of hughes reign, because we will see who all the trouble makers are while they get the boot from our club!
well said
superstars or not if there not playing for the manager or team ship em out,there startingto undermine the whole team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.