Well Well ....interesting read

Trigger said:
He is already being condemned on here for leaking the news, why? would you sit back and let everyone criticise you at work if there was mitigating circumstances that others did not know about, NO i didnt think so ?

I wouldn't backstab colleagues to get myself off the hook. Thats the behaviour of a coward.

well the strange thing in all this is of course there are two side of the story... but it defines logic that most of the squad is alienated and some is put forward as good examples... its like the club is run as low grade school class where the teacher is the authority... good boys bad boys... wtf we are talking about adults here... and yet this is how some want things to be run and others just cant take it... but what defines logic is that last year we were 9 th... this year most players are just crap... what happened in between? Are they all of a sudden bad players the whole bunch of them or is it something in management that isnt working...

BillyShears said:
AND...certainly capable of scoring goals. Which other than Robinho, no-one else in our squad is...

2008/09 season - Elano 4 goals (812 minutes played), Bellamy 2 goals (1061 minutes played)

SWP, Ireland have all scored goals. Goals aren't the problem if we take the right approach to the game and get our selections right.

Thank you mate. You have offered an opinion, thats a positive, and gives us something to discuss.

A manager is not there to be liked, but respected. I'm guessing some egos are getting bruised. The executive of the club runs from ADUG through Cook down to Hughes, not Elano. if you under-perform at work you lose your job. I'm inclined to think Elano is underperforming, he certainly has done for the last 12 months, and i don't see training, though i guess he's equally committed there, as i don't think you leave a good player out just because you don't like him.

Great managers are team managers - they do not accept disruption. There are too many examples to quote, but today players do not get away with poor preparation and a performance every now and again on the pitch. It does not support the ethic. The days of Besty turning up pissed and getting in the team are gone.

On principle we are very different then, because i would not prefer to see a devisive, self-serving and arrogant talent displace a hard-working, talented player with team ethic. You choose Vassell and Benjani wisely, because you know everybody would like to usher them into history. I agree, but i would prefer a team-oriented pro with loads of ability, Elano does not fit the bill, and i'm guessing Robinho won't cut it either.

Hughes might be distant, and that may be his policy, it engenders respect. But what i am sure he positively is, is committed to the team ethic and consistent hard work. Not sure the boys from Brasil have those traits. I'm guessing, don't have a source, that their egos are the problem.

moomba said:
Trigger said:
He is already being condemned on here for leaking the news, why? would you sit back and let everyone criticise you at work if there was mitigating circumstances that others did not know about, NO i didnt think so ?

I wouldn't backstab colleagues to get myself off the hook. Thats the behaviour of a coward.
'Backstab'? 'Coward'? A touch melodramatic, perhaps?

moomba said:
Brucie Bonus said:
You are revealed in all your glory. Better to reign in hell eh? I'm sure you'll point to "I think" and build your defence upon that.

What are you talking about?

Well, your attitude reminded me of a character in Paradise Lost, and a bloke I once knew- Pyrrhus, King of Epirus. Anyway, I'll repost what you wrote that caused me to comment, "finally". Here it is:

Brucie Bonus said:
moomba said:
As for being a Hughes hater, you've got that spot on.

To be honest I felt sick reading that article, and I still feel sick now. I'm convince we will be signing Bellamy and I think I'd be happy giving up all the money we have and all the potential money we'll spend in the future to get rid of this gutless, arrogant twat and put in someone I can feel proud of as a manager.

Finally.

The fact that you would even entertain such a thing so that YOU could be proud is almost, almost beyond belief. But, like I said, better to reign in hell than serve in heaven, right?

Bluebeer said:
I like the fact everyones ready and willing to pounce on any negative against Hughes, but as soon as something comes out giving us what we all wanted....an insite into what the hells going on.....most of you all blame hughes for this as well.

fair play if it is a PR thing, but the facts which the article's highlighting is something id rather know.....that the players arnt willing to put the effort in for our team, and would rather pull a sickie than pulling their socks up........this is plain and simple lazyness, picking up a cheque.....sheer disrespect for our club

Hughes is trying to make us into winning team yet some of the players dont have the desire to work hard.....im sorry but hell no......im back in hughes corner, im glad this info has come out because its something we needed to know......i very much doubt you would find this sort of behavour from arsenals players....or chelsea's....if thats where were aiming to be then we shouldnt stand for it either.....and we shouldnt let the lazy gits win, if we, the fans, force hughes out the lazy gits will have won, even if another managers came in, they would have the same problem players who dont want to work hard and will waste time getting rid of them............

so what ever happens till xmas.....how ever much people dont like it, jan WILL be the defining moment of hughes reign, because we will see who all the trouble makers are while they get the boot from our club!

The only thing that you can be sure of and is guaranteed to be 100% correct is..........................................................................we are 18th in the PL.

Blame all the players you want, let him build a new team, but we really know where the line is drawn.

on the 'hughes shouldnt air his dirty laundry' comments...

Once again..........

"the facts which the article is highlighting is something id rather know.....that the players arnt willing to put the effort in for our team, and would rather pull a sickie than pulling their socks up........this is plain and simple lazyness, picking up a cheque.....sheer disrespect for our club"

we as fans have a right to know if players dont care for our club.......and are just their to pick up a huge wage without putting the effort in.....

how many people on here have to work their arses off putting in stupid ammounts of overtime to get by.......these guys cant even be arsed to shut the hell up and get on with it.....weve brought them to the best league in the world, with the best players and the best project........and all they can do it whine and moan they have to 'work' too hard.......fuck that

BillyShears said:
Cheesy said:
Great player? Bellamy? Maybe better than what we have now, but great???

Very fair point..think I only typed that because compared to garbage like Benjani, he seems great. Good player though certainly...AND...certainly capable of scoring goals. Which other than Robinho, no-one else in our squad is...

HAHAHAHAHA

Clueless on so many levels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.