Well Well ....interesting read

Re: Elano causing trouble???

vbr said:
dannybcity said:
Compared too all the fair and balanced stuff we've been reading recently.

yes because hughes is known for his fantastic man-management skills. *rolls eyes* hughes supposed pedigree comes from managing mediocre crap like at blackburn and wales and getting what he can out of them, we've got mediocre crap all over the park but even he seems to have lost his touch and his tactics and decisions this season have been woeful. elano has been poor this season yet he's scored more goals than a lot of players and his passing (regardless of what people say) if you look at the stats and his assists he has a lot this season too. yet hughes has this personal vendetta and his managing of the situation is poor.

On your argument United should never have appointed Ferguson as he only managed at Aberdeen before Man United.

Oh and that Martin O'neill started his career as Wycombe manager so he can't handle big players either.

It's a crass argument you can either man manage or you can't. Anyone who knew Hughes from his Blackburn days knows that he had one of the most united dressing rooms going.

Re: Hughes vs. Brazil

mcfcmatt said:
lastmanback said:
maybe if you asked crespo, shevchenko, pizzaro, kezman, tiago, jiri jarosik, Khalid Boulahrouz,
maniche, ben haim, steve sidwell, lassana Diarra and S W P, just some of the players he had, and
either did not work out or just flopped under Mourinho. he can make mistakes

What he said which is a very good point.

all them mentioned were not good enough for chelsea, jose was right not to play them because they won the league
Elano IS good enough for us and we are 17th for not playing him, if we were top 6 then hughes can say to elano that we dont need him, but we CLEARLY do need him

Elano is behaving badly, granted. But hughes is petty, snidey and demoralising.

Its funny how nobody pulls micah up for his attitude towards hughes.

Blue Mooner said:
vbr said:
yes because hughes is known for his fantastic man-management skills. *rolls eyes* hughes supposed pedigree comes from managing mediocre crap like at blackburn and wales and getting what he can out of them, we've got mediocre crap all over the park but even he seems to have lost his touch and his tactics and decisions this season have been woeful. elano has been poor this season yet he's scored more goals than a lot of players and his passing (regardless of what people say) if you look at the stats and his assists he has a lot this season too. yet hughes has this personal vendetta and his managing of the situation is poor.

On your argument United should never have appointed Ferguson as he only managed at Aberdeen before Man United.

Oh and that Martin O'neill started his career as Wycombe manager so he can't handle big players either.

It's a crass argument you can either man manage or you can't. Anyone who knew Hughes from his Blackburn days knows that he had one of the most united dressing rooms going.

compare baconface's record at aberdeen and oneill's before he went to villa then compare it to hughes. those two won things consistently, hughes hasnt and has no experience in managing regardless of what people say.

From what i've seen from you so far Disturbance, you are incapable of comprehending anything posted on here, and actually synthesising a competent response. Read what i say. You patently are the waste of space around here.

I did'nt say Elano criticised the players, that was Robinho, you cawk. Elano criticised the club's management and Hughes's selection - hence his fine. Is that easy to understand for you, in bite size chunks. Jo pulled the sicky i think, Jo is the night clubber etc..i don't recall other players demonstrating such a lack of class equal to that of the brasilian contingent. I don't have the articles to quote because that's not necessary, i am able to read, absorb and recall whenever i construct an argument.

True_Blue69 said:
I like Elano and would love him to get back to his form of the start of last season, but lets be honest, he has been gash since he got found out last Xmas and since then, our form has been relegation standard. Not saying its all his fault but to me he doesnt have a position you can play him in which will not weaken other areas on the pitch. You play him in the middle, and he offers nothing defensively and goes missing for large periods, you play him up front and you lose the presence of a forward, he cant play on the left or right so what do you do with him?

MYTH

All this slating players in the press is a fucking joke. Hughes' new fitness regime is working a treat isn't it, so he has added £80m worth of talent to Sven's squad last season, got them a lot fitter and still is performing so badly? Besides, what minute have we lost games in in our last couple of matches?

Disturbance said:
True_Blue69 said:
I like Elano and would love him to get back to his form of the start of last season, but lets be honest, he has been gash since he got found out last Xmas and since then, our form has been relegation standard. Not saying its all his fault but to me he doesnt have a position you can play him in which will not weaken other areas on the pitch. You play him in the middle, and he offers nothing defensively and goes missing for large periods, you play him up front and you lose the presence of a forward, he cant play on the left or right so what do you do with him?

MYTH

Name me some good performances then? I can tell you now its not a myth as I watch most matches and he has been poor.

True_Blue69 said:
Disturbance said:

Name me some good performances then? I can tell you now its not a myth as I watch most matches and he has been poor.

MYTH!

Even when he's not on his game he contributes as much as anybody in the side and nearly always has a hand in our goals....go look at the stats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.