Well Well ....interesting read

Re: Elano causing trouble???

True_Blue69 said:
Disturbance said:

Name me some good performances then? I can tell you now its not a myth as I watch most matches and he has been poor.

newsflash mate EVERYONE in the squad was shit after christmas, it was just jumped onto the elano = wank bandwagon because he had a fantastic start and when his performances weren't as sensational as they had been before christmas he got singled out by the fans when everyone was fucking crap not just elano. take stevie ireland, he had a crap season last year, on the brink of being sold and now he's stepped up and had a great start, what if ireland falls away from form after christmas are you gonna want him out in the summer too?

EVIL said:
I did'nt say Elano criticised the players, that was Robinho, you cawk. Elano criticised the club's management and Hughes's selection - hence his fine.

You said the Brazilian contingent you cock, try typing what you mean next time.

jay_mcfc said:
True_Blue69 said:
Name me some good performances then? I can tell you now its not a myth as I watch most matches and he has been poor.

MYTH!

Even when he's not on his game he contributes as much as anybody in the side and nearly always has a hand in our goals....go look at the stats.

Name me some good performances, and Ill go and check the stats. I know football, and I watch City, and in my opinion he hasnt been very good. If you want to check the stats, look how many matches we have won since last December with him in the team, that is the only stat I could give a shit about.....

vbr said:
True_Blue69 said:

newsflash mate EVERYONE in the squad was shit after christmas, it was just jumped onto the elano = wank bandwagon because he had a fantastic start and when his performances weren't as sensational as they had been before christmas he got singled out by the fans when everyone was fucking crap not just elano. take stevie ireland, he had a crap season last year, on the brink of being sold and now he's stepped up and had a great start, what if ireland falls away from form after christmas are you gonna want him out in the summer too?

Like I said, tell me where to play him then where he wont weaken the side in one way or another.....

Re: Hughes vs. Brazil

forevercity said:
mcfcmatt said:
What he said which is a very good point.

all them mentioned were not good enough for chelsea, jose was right not to play them because they won the league
Elano IS good enough for us and we are 17th for not playing him, if we were top 6 then hughes can say to elano that we dont need him, but we CLEARLY do need him

"all mentioned not good enough for chelsea". jose signed all them, maybe shevchenko
was chairmans choice, like our present of Jo from sven and frank,

Re: Hughes vs. Brazil

mcfcmatt said:
lastmanback said:
maybe if you asked crespo, shevchenko, pizzaro, kezman, tiago, jiri jarosik, Khalid Boulahrouz,
maniche, ben haim, steve sidwell, lassana Diarra and S W P, just some of the players he had, and
either did not work out or just flopped under Mourinho. he can make mistakes

What he said which is a very good point.

remember he inherited a shit hot team from raneri.

True_Blue69 said:
Name me some good performances, and Ill go and check the stats. I know football, and I watch City, and in my opinion he hasnt been very good. If you want to check the stats, look how many matches we have won since last December with him in the team, that is the only stat I could give a shit about.....

I'm not doing all your work for you, you can start with West Ham at home where he wasn't gash. he has not been gash for 12 months in every single game, to say that is nonsense and the people who post it look like idiots.

vbr said:
True_Blue69 said:

No cos Ireland applies himself these days and doesn't back out of tackles or shirk challenges, the same can't be said about elano

Stevie might not get a goal or an assist a game but it won't matter as much cos he will still defend well and do his job. If elano isn't scoring or assisting he's all but useless

Disturbance said:
True_Blue69 said:

I'm not doing all your work for you, you can start with West Ham at home where he wasn't gash. he has not been gash for 12 months in every single game, to say that is nonsense and the people who post it look like idiots.

So you cant remember any then, sort of proves my point. Next

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.