Well Well ....interesting read

Re: Elano causing trouble???

True_Blue69 said:
Like I said, tell me where to play him then where he wont weaken the side in one way or another.....

we've got benjani vassell hamann and fernandes starting if you dont think elanos a better player than those 4 you need your head checking.

The Fat el Hombre said:
West ham at home was a very easy game, the sort elano turns up for. We were at home against a poorer team who had 10 men, yea elano played well, that's the sort he likes - the easy ride

Thats simple post sums Elano up in a nutshell.

True_Blue69 said:
Matty said:
I think he might have remembered one, not sure though, I'll check again, yep, yep I'm sure he's remembered one. Sort of disproves your point. Next.

So one good game in a year makes for good form? Thank fuck your not picking the team! My point was his form has been gash, and to say he has had 1 good game in a year proves that exactly. Learn a bit about the game son....

Of fuck off. First you say he's been gash for 12 months then I give you an example of a game and you claim it's the only one he's been good in. Just keep making it up as you go along, you're talking shit 'son'.

vbr said:
True_Blue69 said:
Like I said, tell me where to play him then where he wont weaken the side in one way or another.....

we've got benjani vassell hamann and fernandes starting if you dont think elanos a better player than those 4 you need your head checking.

Another one.... Do you play football? How long have you watched it for? Do you think a team with 10 Elano's in would win anything?

vbr said:
True_Blue69 said:

It's clearly not about who's a 'better' player, it's about who's the best for that position, Hughes ain't playing fantasy football FFS.

dannybcity said:
vbr said:

It's clearly not about who's a 'better' player, it's about who's the best for that position, Hughes ain't playing fantasy football FFS.

pmsl vassells a better option on the right than elano or fernandes in centre mid riiight riiiight.

True_Blue69 said:
vbr said:

Another one.... Do you play football? How long have you watched it for? Do you think a team with 10 Elano's in would win anything?

tell me i'm wrong tell me vassell is better than elano.

True_Blue69 said:
Disturbance said:
I'm not doing all your work for you, you can start with West Ham at home where he wasn't gash. he has not been gash for 12 months in every single game, to say that is nonsense and the people who post it look like idiots.

So you cant remember any then, sort of proves my point. Next

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You are so clueless you can't even read, you're embarrassing yourself 'son'.

Disturbance said:
True_Blue69 said:
So one good game in a year makes for good form? Thank fuck your not picking the team! My point was his form has been gash, and to say he has had 1 good game in a year proves that exactly. Learn a bit about the game son....

Of fuck off. First you say he's been gash for 12 months then I give you an example of a game and you claim it's the only one he's been good in. Just keep making it up as you go along, you're talking shit 'son'.

Its just a good job people with views like yours arent involved in football in any capacity.

True_Blue69 said:
vbr said:

Again, misrepresenting what's been said. He's selected a striker, two defensive minded midfielders and a 'Vassell' (christ knows where he actually should play). He hasn't mentioned defenders (although, if memory serves me right Elano was such a team player last year he pulled on a shirt and tried his best at right back because he was needed to). What he's saying is Elano could legitimately be put into the team ahead of any of those four. He could play in midfield or supporting a striker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.