Well Well ....interesting read

Re: Elano causing trouble???

Matty said:
True_Blue69 said:
So then, in those postions youre looking at dropping Ireland or Robinho then?

If you were to play him in his best position then yes. However I'd start him wide left instead of Vassell (for the time being), I don't see what we'd be missing out on (apart from pace that goes nowhere) by removing Vassell from the side. You mentioned balance etc, but I just don't see it myself, Vassell gives us nothing, so why not play Elano there instead?

It's all moot anyway, Hughes has obviously decided Elano will never play for the club again (selecting Clayton on the bench ahead of him demonstrates this) so we may as well forget it, he'll be gone in January.

To be honest, the shape we have had recently he could have been wide left, but what Im saying is that its not the solution, he isnt going to get in the first 11 and when he is not in it he causes trouble so he has to go

Re: Elano causing trouble???

More spin from Hughes designed to take the pressure of him and put it fairly and squarely on the players. What a man.

If he can't work with Elano he should get rid in a weeks time quietly and professionally.

When Elano Goes !!

Who do you think we have lined up to replace him. Sensible answers only please so not KAKA !! It's just that with the injuries the squad is carrying at the moment, Hughes cannot afford to trim the squad in any of our departments, without finding a replacement. Senna and Bullard aint the answer so who do you think ?

Re: When Elano Goes !!

I would like to see the back of Hughes because I do not believe Hughes is capable of bringing in a better player

Was there not a rumour he would be involved in a deal seeing Cambiasso coming to city and elano going to Inter ?

Wouldn`t mind that at all.

But that wasn't the question. There are millions of Hughes Out posts, you don't have to look to far. I'd like Steve Sidwell but we won't get him.

Mike D said:
I would like to see the back of Hughes because I do not believe Hughes is capable of bringing in a better player
when was the last time elano done anything???? fuck all since last november

u2fme2 said:
Mike D said:
when was the last time elano done anything???? fuck all since last november

zzzzzzzzz

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.