Wembley Thread (merged)

Re: 'Blue' and 'Red' Route to Wembley Confirmed

squirtyflower said:
de niro said:
i'm thinking barnsley m1 for us.
you'll be slap bang in the middle of the yorkie rags then the east midlands rags and still meet up with all the blues where the m6 joins the m1

best using your helicopter dn
Slap bang in the middle of the sheffield minibus (still 2 seats left!!) - starts at junction 37 barnsley!!

so if any city fans live in watford do they have travel up the M1,M6 to manchester then down the M6 & M1

bainy said:
squirtyflower said:
you'll be slap bang in the middle of the yorkie rags then the east midlands rags and still meet up with all the blues where the m6 joins the m1

Slap bang in the middle of the sheffield minibus (still 2 seats left!!) - starts at junction 37 barnsley!!
not for us
five of us driving down and staying at son's student digs for the night

bainy said:
squirtyflower said:

I deliver to a place off j37 mate, you from around there at all? i deliver to Redbrook Estate. That accent fkin rules, gotta bang this on for those that havent seen it or heard the accent. Or you could always watch Kes.

Anyway.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6VMn6sJhKQ[/youtube]

bluemanc said:
stonie said:
am heading into maynes tomorrow to pay of my balance for my coach and going to suggest we go that way...
Seeing as half the rag coaches have had to be hired from Yorkshire because Manchester coach firms have already been booked up, it will be intersting to see if they make it down the M62 never mind the M6-M40
I can just see you 2 daft buggers bumping into 30 rag coaches .

thats the way we are going, donny maltby and then down m1

marco said:
so if any city fans live in watford do they have travel up the M1,M6 to manchester then down the M6 & M1

I suppose the answer is 'no' on the basis that they are already on the 'blue route'. If you wanted to be obtuse, you could have asked "so, if any Utd fans live in Watford etc', to which the answer would have been, 'only if they are on a coach and want to stop at a service station'. Hope this helps.

No mention of a alcohol ban on the coaches though. I'm sure a couple of cans or bottles on route should be ok. ;-)

they're gonna die
they're gonna die
man united are gonna die
how we kill them i don't know
cut them up from head to toe
all i know is united are gonna die

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.