Wembley Thread (merged)

Re: Cool as Duck/or other?

mancmackem said:
I've sent doots Blue Order and Only Ducks and Horses, hope Prestwich and Whitefield branch don't mind. Anyone else want them to play on the coaches to Wembley let me know. There's a few M*nich songs on them from time to time, be warned! :s

They are old ones but still got some cracking songs on them!

Yes please, make the journey a bit more enjoyable.

Re: Wembley Trains: No Segregation!!!

going on coach then on tube will be a nightmare but oh well. the coppers will have it sorted and know doubt we wont see any trouble it is only if you look for it that you find it.

Re: My Ticket WAS Stolen!!

Ive had a letter mine have been nicked but I received them in the post yesterday. They had better fucking reactivate the barcodes.Cant get through to tell them.

Re: Drinking Strategy for Wembley?

the old abbey said:
dont have to many boys.we need to be on the ball,didnt you know niteds mibs are taking 20 coach loads o boys.roll on satdy.

exactly but i know one of the scum lads who is going but hates the 'mibs' himself, he's an absolute fucking nutter and i wouldnt want a smack of him..but it's good to know that he said if he see's me, not to worry coz he wont hit me. ha!

two lads were at his house last week kickin off (grotty bastards an all), he smacked one in the side of the head an he'd smacked him so hard, the lads head hit his mate's face and they both went down...was watchin at my front door.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.