Wembley tickets on open sale

Got my 3 tickets, it'll be ickle girls 1st game, she's proudly worn her city shirt all her 9 years and is always chuffed when her school mates have asked her why she doesn't support a " top 4" team (moved to Somerset years ago everyone here supports either rags, dippers, Chelsea or gooners) her reply is always the same "anyone can support a team who wins, it means so much more to you supporting a team like city"
She's loving it even more now her friends are starting to say "I like city best" LOL

We're in block 544, can't bloody wait

Hi all,

I live in France and would like to get tickets for the game.
I read on the official website that "Tickets will only be posted to the registered address of the purchasing supporter".
Could you confirm me that if I buy tickets, they will be sent to France by airmail?
Unfortunately, I think the delay will be too short between today and Friday.
Has anyone already purchased tickets from abroad and received them by airmail?
Will I be able to buy tickets directly at Wembley Stadium?

Thanks

lastri said:
Hi all,

I live in France and would like to get tickets for the game.
I read on the official website that "Tickets will only be posted to the registered address of the purchasing supporter".
Could you confirm me that if I buy tickets, they will be sent to France by airmail?
Unfortunately, I think the delay will be too short between today and Friday.
Has anyone already purchased tickets from abroad and received them by airmail?
Will I be able to buy tickets directly at Wembley Stadium?

Thanks

if you order the tickets and they don't arrive, contact city say on friday, and they will arrange for duplicates to be collected from wembley ticket office.

lots had to do it for the semi final

Been away camping in Dorset all week and gambled whether they'd be sold out before I got back. Phoned up today and got 5 x £35 seats in block 129 lower tier.

mcfcliam said:
Ordered Monday, still no sign of them.

Rang City and they said they should be delivered on Tuesday.

Anyone else ordered Monday and not received?
I bought Sunday online. They were in Weds post

Buzzing for this game, birthday present from my dad and it's perfect. "friendly" or a game that is just for fitness, i don't care. I'm there to support City and excited every game i go too!

i know this is late but my online problem was solved by going to my account and re-entering e-mail addy which they'd forgotten then trying again. piss poor stuff yet again but at least the site is prettier eh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.