Went to Church today or it sounded like it.

brianstrousers said:
1_barry_conlon said:
In that case my sincere apologies. However since my last reply i've actually had a brain overload of worse games than todays. Luckilly i was out of my face for the majority of them so thankfully they are a blur.

Sheffield utd at home, 0-0, i was that hammered i fell asleep in the bogs in the kippax and woke up at 1720hrs to an empty ground. I think that was a little worse than todays!

-- Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:05 am --

Don't dis the Irish Zico!!!

-- Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:06 am --

And only 10 at home all season!
Do you think the OP was lying then?

I loathe to say he's lying however he may suffer from amnesia or is very economical with the truth.

remember a full members cup game about 86 nil nil after extra time it was that bad can,t even recall who we played won on penalties perhaps the o.p. can remember if he thinks today was bad this ones got to stand out as his 2nd worst game in 37 years might have been a trek from germany for a mid week game tho

i kne albert davy said:
remember a full members cup game about 86 nil nil after extra time it was that bad can,t even recall who we played won on penalties perhaps the o.p. can remember if he thinks today was bad this ones got to stand out as his 2nd worst game in 37 years might have been a trek from germany for a mid week game tho

Here's another from more recent times . Keegan's first season in charge . Took The War Office to her first City game . We got battered 0-4 at home to the mighty Wimbledon .

comeonfeedthegoat said:
Reading through some of these posts. . . It's ridiculous. I go home, away, abroad, everywhere watching city and the away atmosphere is always better away from home. It was a sunday early kick off, against a lower mid table team. Was always going to be flat. Get a grip. We didn't play well. But we won. And we're 2nd. Seems the better our team gets, the worse our fans get in terms of negativity

Oh dear, common sense, this will not do.

Not the worst atmos I've experienced at City by a long long way. We're 2nd in the
league ffs, find something else to woman about.

agree with the OP about yaya toure, fkn lazy arsed overated pile of rubbish, and the atmosphere, defeintely not the worse but it makes me sick in the stomach the amount of people saying we're second who cares about the atmosphere - shame on you, remember the maine road days shit drizzly rubbish teams and all that mattered was belting your heart out non stop through the heartache/good times no matter what. coms is a shit stadium has killed our atmosphere, we used to be renowned as having some of the most passionate fans in the country and now we're a fuck all atmosphere team dare i say it but our home games are as generally as quiet as the rags, yes i said it but its heartbreaking seeing this happen to something iv loved all my life
glory hunters - hate em' lots on here

ChuckleBrother-FeedsTheGoat said:
agree with the OP about yaya toure, fkn lazy arsed overated pile of rubbish, and the atmosphere, defeintely not the worse but it makes me sick in the stomach the amount of people saying we're second who cares about the atmosphere - shame on you, remember the maine road days shit drizzly rubbish teams and all that mattered was belting your heart out non stop through the heartache/good times no matter what. coms is a shit stadium has killed our atmosphere, we used to be renowned as having some of the most passionate fans in the country and now we're a fuck all atmosphere team dare i say it but our home games are as generally as quiet as the rags, yes i said it but its heartbreaking seeing this happen to something iv loved all my life
glory hunters - hate em' lots on here

Thanks for that. I look forward to your 12th post.

Sorry, disagree about the Newcastle fans. Lots of noise at the start before KO.Really quiet after we scored. Really loud after they scored.Then back to silence after the second went in. Until the usual baiting "Its all gone quiet over there ". No louder than the Blackburn fans in my opinion. Much the same as every crowd since standing banned.

HALIFAX ??????????????????????

brianstrousers said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
Fu@k me, pissed it down, shocking football if that is what we can call it and piss poor backing today. Ok Bluemoon when the players come out is normally fairly good, today shocking, infact didn't happen, had everyone had a roast dinner early or something, we seem to now just wait for the first goal before anyone wakes up. We go away and the backing is great pre match and during but today was a joke to be honest. Even when we went up 2-1, nothing, but I will admit I struggle to remember a more piss poor performance in 37 years of watching the Blues, We all come on and have a winge and moan and I know we shouldn't when we sit 2nd in the Prem Lge but bloody hell after another £250 today I expect more from the likes of that lazy tw@t Ya Ya Fu@k a joke, 200k a week, your having a laugh, get a grip pass the ball, tackle and get to the ball first, its basic football. The greast Shankly once said if you can play poor and win it is the sign of Champions, bloody hell I would love to believe but today would even test Bill Shankleys thoughts on

that theory.
I don't reckon you've been goin 37 years if you are struggling to remember a more piss poor performance than today

lol, i was thinking that:)

whp.blue said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Newcastle fans quite rightly took the piss out of our support today. Shocking atmosphere.

pity their team couldn't do the same I've been to hundreds of away games where we as fans have outsung the home fans and we came away with no points

I for one have stopped caring about the noise levels in the stadium I just want the team to accumulate lots of points

we are learning to do that very well under bobby

It is the modern day City supporter's conundrum. We have seen some shite in our time, and now we have spent a Sheikh's ransom it shouldn't be asking too much to put in a game that has a smattering of quality about it. Whatever the players' reasons for some of the individual aspects of yesterday, it was hard to establish just where the quality was. I thought of MotM at HT and came to a rapid conclusion that no-one came anywhere near the mark. The absence of quality play is assuaged somewhat by the accumulation of points, but when yer part with a couple of hundred quid, which I understand some folk do, each matchday, just the three points doesn't strike me as great value for money.

Stuart said:
i kne albert davy said:

Here's another from more recent times . Keegan's first season in charge . Took The War Office to her first City game . We got battered 0-4 at home to the mighty Wimbledon .
Here's another one from even more recent times...WBA away in the Carling cup just over a fortnight ago....reckon that was worse than yesterday.
Thinking of starting a thread of its own on this titled 'games in the last 37 years that were worse than yesterday' i know its sick but if you can't beat em...........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.