Re: We can do it

ManCityX said:
Sunderland home
Arsenal away
West Brom home
Norwich away
Wolves away

Arsenal match is the key.

We will need 13 points i think to still be in with a chance. You just don't no its been a crazy season with madness final scores but i believe 13 points maybe 12 and we will still be on for the title

The way we play away I doubt anyone would bet their last penny on us winning the league.

We can still do it IF the rags start to drop points. We have to be within 3 points and have better or at least equal goal difference going into that game.

The way we play away and the way Arsenal are playing I cant see us getting one point there never mind 3! They are the best side we have played at home this season in my opinion.

Great enthusiasm, but our away form is just too poor and would require a complete reversal.

I even fancy United to have a greater goal difference by the time we play them.

It really pains me to say it, but it's just being realistic at this point.

I said the day before we played Swansea we can only afford to lose one and draw one of our last eleven games...we've done that already. Ive heard a lot of "we need to win every game" talk, but now we really do need to win every last game. Even if United slip up along the way I think we must win our remaining eight games.

We can do it. We need the right personnel, the right formation, we need more aggression and determination, and us fans need to be positive in the stands. We can do it, but we must be better!

City's title bid is over unless the rags fuck up.

Our away form is poor (I nearly said complete and utter shite - but then I went back a few years and thought - ah just poor). On current form we WILL drop points at Arsenal, Norwich and Newcastle. Maybe Wolves too.

All down to the fact we stopped quick counter attacks in November. Ball retention is the be all and end all of our play. It works at home with the vast majority of the crowd behind us but away it doesn't. Add to that the fact that our strike conversion rate is currently 1 in 9 chances and you get the picture.

City have pissed it away. And I'm fucking annoyed about it to be honest.

Every match is hard now, just like always.

We won away at Harry's tax evasion wagon and at the swamp, but we lost at Sunderland and Swansea.

As Roberto says - "can appen" . It would not surprise me at all if we won at Arsenal.

Never stop fighting till the fight is done.

What did you say?

l said, never stop fighting till the fight is done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.