West Brom pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
pick our best team, get the game won early, then rest a few and get the points. worry about Tuesday on Tuesday. Simples.

Will we see any youngsters on the bench for today? Maybe one or both Garcias. I'd like to see at least one in the bench.

You think my logic is ***** but you copied my team. Nice one.

Did you forget the vest?! Anyone who seriously thinks United and West Ham winning would be good results for us and that we still have even the slightest chance of winning the league needs a frontal lobotomy.

Strongest team possible - we HAVE to stay ahead of the rags.

WE might have to. But does Manuel?

Big concern for me is this. I think he'll do anything he can to progress in the CL and if that means throwing 4th, then that's where his head will be at. But I agree with you, we MUST NOT let the CL take our eye off the importance of finishing 4th or better.

WE might have to. But does Manuel?

Big concern for me is this. I think he'll do anything he can to progress in the CL and if that means throwing 4th, then that's where his head will be at. But I agree with you, we MUST NOT let the CL take our eye off the importance of finishing 4th or better.

Throwing 4th ? Bit harsh. I expect that whatever Manuel decides, he will feel it can keep us in the hunt for 4th place
and progress in the CL. We will feel it's compromising us in someway, should any result not go our way.

What time do the players arrive at the ground I'm taking my niece to the game and she wants to watch them walk in ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.