West Brom pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Pells prob today,is a catch 22 play our strongest team as top 4 is imperative.
Whilst thinking off the next leg(injuries that may happen)or players thinking about next wk game & not wanting to get injured..
Me i start both CB bring zabba/kor in,A garica delp nasri yaya. bony nacho..then have a very decent bench if needed

It'll be 2nd half before we score as it'll be us attacking a bus.I don't mind which team just get the job done any which way please blueboys

Hate 5.30 kick offs. Hate that you can predict Pulis's team and style and be in for a shit game unless you get the breakthrough goal early.

Saying that excited for Nasri to start and link up with De Bruyne. I'd prefer it if we rested both Ferns for tuesday, maybe give Kelechi a run out.

--------------------------------Hart-------------------------------
Zaba------------Otamendi---------Mangala-----------Kolorov
-------------------A. Garcia---------Delph----------------------
Nasri-------------------------Yaya---------------------Iheanacho
-------------------------------Bony-------------------------------

M. Garcia on the bench, replace Nasri after an hour...

If it wasn't United challenging us for 4th no-one would have a problem with us resting players and "risking" dropping points. Half our fan base (probably more) have a complex about United and are worried about their mates taking the piss down the pub if they do move above us in the league.

Caballero
Zab
Demichelis
Mangala
Kolarov
Fernando
Delph
Navas
Nasri
Kelechi
Bony

That side beats West Brom 9 times out of 10, and if today is the unlucky day it doesn't matter, Tuesday is more important.
What crap. Today is far more important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.