West Brom v City Official match thread| Wed 22nd Sept| 20:00

i listened to that on the radio and it was honestly like going back in time to 10 years ago....horrible experience.

I honestly do dispair that we have gone out of this so early, we could have won this and im convinced this would have been our best bet for some silverware for this season at least.

Poor team selection and disrespectful to the fans, the club, the cup and WBA.

I don't know what all the fuss is about ......

did anyone , upon seein' the cup draw , seriously expect City to turn up at the Hawthorns with a full strength side , and expect to see them win?

it's not as though West Brom were never realistically gonna raise their game , was it?

This result was ALWAYS on the cards unfortunately!

Braggster said:
Wow, overreaction central on here. I'm never happy to lose, but wow.

So our third choice reserve side lost in the CC. Big deal.

It would have been a crazy decision to put more than one first choice defender in our team tonight given that we are down to our last four first teamers, more or less.

Fuck me, sensible posts are pretty limited in here, well said and goodnight :-)

Johnsonontheleft said:
The fault here has to lie with Mancini.

Appalling team selection.

He's Italian. He knows nothing about our club, our fans or our mentality. He doesn't seem to realise that we will take ANY trophy. Any fucking trophy. He doesn't give a shit.

I feel physically sick that we're out of this cup. He won't really care except that it may affect his job security a little.

I'll get shot down in flames for this but he can fuck off as far as I'm concerned.

Why will you get shot down in flames...you are spot on...i am sick as well. I am 35 years old and just want to see my club win a fucking trophy too. I have had to read all this shit about "look at Chelsea they are losing blah blah....dont give a fuck about Chelsea and i bet their fans, although they wont like losing, will not be as pissed off as us, they will win more than us this year for sure. What was the first thing Mourinho did when he went to Chelsea...win the fucking Carling Cup!! Yes we have injuries but should have started with Kompany, Zab, Milner and SWP (if fit?) in place of Mee, Vidal, RSC and Gudietti with Tevez and co on bench. Fucking gutted

Braggster said:
Wow, overreaction central on here. I'm never happy to lose, but wow.

So our third choice reserve side lost in the CC. Big deal.

It would have been a crazy decision to put more than one first choice defender in our team tonight given that we are down to our last four first teamers, more or less.

Yeah it would have been crazy to be professional and take this seriously,lets field the second or third string and act like the big boys eh, if you are not fucking livid with that performance then you're not the blue you think you are.

Cheesy said:
Marvin said:
Disappointing, but pretty much expected that.

What's with the comments about City having to beat Chelsea? Why not Chelsea having to beat City. they did the same thing tonight. Our squad was weaker, because we have a lot more players out injured and they are Champions and have been building for a lot longer than we have

Apart from this season, Wenger does this every season

Do you really think that City could put resources into the league Cup with a 2 legged semi at the same time as trying to get 4th, and compete in the Europa League

Very disappointed whenever City lose. But some of you are clueless, and others are clearly rags

Some are completely clueless Marvin, you're right. However, I don't think most of the others are rags. It's just that this suits their views of our manager so they'll really go to town on it.

YOu 2 should start your own little club entitled "We are arrogant but we're too thick to understand why"

It's not so much the result that has upset me (although I am pissed off)

Whats more annoying is the Team selection, now I understand the injuries etc but WBA are hardly Stoke they are not really Bullies are they? So we could of at least played a better Team than this one.

I agree with other posters that Mancini has got it wrong and doesn't understand that we will take any Trophy.

Yeah we are shit and Mancini needs to be sacked and its platts fault and all the kids need their contracts terminating!

Oh and Ancelotti needs sacking all his players need their contracts terminating aswell!

Oh hang on arent they top of the league?

Get real guys. We are missing, Balo, Jerome, Ade, Lescott, Bridge, Kolarov

We cant afford to play full strength while we have so many many key injuries. Fuck the carling cup we need to win the next 2 games more than anything.

Last season we could afford to play full strength in the CC because we had no europe this year is different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.