West Brom Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Things I've learned from this thread.

1 - United won the league today.
2 - United would have won 7-0 today, they don't drop points, ever.
3 - Silva is shit
4 - There's a competition called the 'BPL'

I just hope the players are a bit stronger in character than some of the piss ants on here who are happy to concede the title on the basis of a draw away from home.

Ok it was a lack lustre perfomance today. All teams are going to have games like this, we have only lost one game in the league and are top,i would have been over the moon at the beginning of the season to be in this position after christmas!!!! so lets not be downhearted lads, i`m sure we will come out of this difficult run of games in jan in a strong position then push on even stronger to the end of the season: Have faith!!! i do.

GStar said:
A lot of embarrassing nonsense in this thread. Thankfully there's few sane souls in a sea of cockwombling.

We won't win the League until drawing at West Brom is seen as a bad result, and I see nothing wrong in saying so. Some under par performances today from Milner, Aguero and Silva, and see nothing wrong with saying so. I'm disappointed AJ didn't start today, and Mancini left the changes too late, and see nothing wrong in saying so. In fact it was a bad day at the office all round, so bearing all this in mind, I'm not sure what people expect to see in a Post Match Discussion Thread?

dref619 said:
dzekos not even fully fit for fuck sake. criticizing the manager for playing a guy whos not fucking fit, what a joke
His interview for Bosnian media before game says otherwise. He said he was 100% ready, and its up to a manager if he plays or not. Class like always.

MC ID said:
We where shocking, if west brom took 3 points they would have deserved it.

Before anyone complains about AJ I will say he made all the right runs and kept finding space but no one passed to him, only one to put a decent cross in too.

What a load of rubbish... get some perspective man! West Brom played well at closing down the space and shutting down city attacks and aside from the shot that hit the post they rarely threatened.

City were by far the more dominant, despite not playing to our best. On another day, Silva, Balotelli, Aguero all score.

Today was obviously two points lost, but we were still undoubtedly deserving of a victory despite not flowing at all.

Some baffling decisions today, many of which didn't affect the outcome, but I thought the decision to pull up Barry for handball was particularly regrettable.

On the whole, a disappointing result but by no way is it a disaster.

'United are winning comfortably'

Have you seen who they've played recently, and more importantly how the opposition have played?

I'd back us to beat the same 10-man Wigan team, even if we played like we did today.

The season is 38 games long, if you thought we'd be clear by 2, 3, 4 or 5 points for all of it then you're deluded. We're not gonna stay top from now til May, because of the fixtures e.g just look at earlier, we played Chelsea they played Wolves, we play Arsenal they play QPR...

Over the course of the season you play the same teams as everyone else but at different times obviously, we've arguably had our 'tough' fixtures when they haven't. Wait to see where we are after 38 games not 18.

Some complete drama queen has just been on GMR

I haven't been at the game so i'm not going to get involved in what went right/wrong today.

But

Some complete fool has been on GMR saying this is the day we blew the title.

My friend, we are not going to win this title easily, we might go a few points behind over the next few weeks, but to go on air and say today was the day we blew the title, you're either a rag or Clarkie!

Jesus, what is the world coming to?

Blue Tooth said:
Did enough to win it but didn't get the breaks and Brom played out of thier skins and worked really hard...sometimes in games like this the more direct style of spurs/utd works better but we don't play that way...Balo's shot was inches from goal of the season so far...final ball not the best and we don't look as fluid at the moment but we are still top. Whilst we have had a brilliant start bear in mind Utd's start is a record for them too...plenty to play for and a long way to go and very much looking like a 2 horse race.
We are stronger at this stage than last season...this will go to the wire.

have a horrible feeling we will slowly drift away from the rags. Can see Fergie has his team focused and when they get all their players back I cant see them losing many points. If we continue to start games like that we'll give up a few draws hence they'll win it way before our home game with the rags.

Before anyone says anything i'm on my best behaviour.

HazeM3 said:
dref619 said:
dzekos not even fully fit for fuck sake. criticizing the manager for playing a guy whos not fucking fit, what a joke
His interview for Bosnian media before game says otherwise. He said he was 100% ready, and its up to a manager if he plays or not. Class like always.

pretty sure i've read today he wasn't 100 %. hurt his ankle before the stoke game. i may be wrong though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.