West Brom Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

didactic said:
LoveCity said:
This isn't the time for the Bosnian army to enrage everyone with their unbearable bias. Maybe he should have played, more likely maybe he wasn't 100%, and he did nothing of note except waste our last two chances when he came on.

Pisses me off Dzeko can part seas and walk on water. Balotelli was one of the best players on the pitch creating many chances others didnt put away.
super.go for title with baloteli like today or chelsea game

Calm down. It's grotesque, the way some people have turned into rags with divine right issues.

After watching the first half even though we were comfortable I felt it was one of those games where we
Weren't going to score if we played till next week..I would of made 2 subs as soon as they came out for the second half and brought AJ and Dzeko on and took Silva(I know) Aguero of! It would make the point to the players that Mancini wasn't happy in the final third

Some of the comments here are ridiculous, there is still practically half the season to go. Yes we had an under par performance today but we are not the 'invincibles' yet, of course we will be dropping points throughout the season.

West Brom played very well today stuck to their game plan, very solid at the back. Hats off to them for being the first team in the premier league to stop us from scoring. It was a cracking game and I believe a draw was the fair result we had our chances today but we didn't take them.

All that matters is we're top of the league with the rags still having difficult away fixtures and won't be having the luxury of playing 10 men Wigan every week. Looks like we will have the advantage with our coming fixtures as we play sunderland, liverpool, wigan, spurs, and keep in mind we play pool and spurs at home, this is going to look like a great new year start for us.

People need to stop with this nonsense about teams rolling over for man u. if City doesnt win the league, they have no one but themselves to blame. but it seems people want help from other teams for some weird reason

Re: Some complete drama queen has just been on GMR

Deepest Blue said:
Probably a Rag ringing from the pub on a wind-up mission.

As they were saying a few weeks ago, no titles are won at this time of the season.

Maybe a good time to lump on us as the price is bound to lengthen?

A couple of definite rags on the after match thread too.

simon23 said:
Sky Blue said:
citymad said:
have a horrible feeling we will slowly drift away from the rags. Can see Fergie has his team focused and when they get all their players back I cant see them losing many points. If we continue to start games like that we'll give up a few draws hence they'll win it way before our home game with the rags.

Before anyone says anything i'm on my best behaviour.

Oh here we fucking go.....the bullshit kid is on.

bloody hell...utd were playng wigan at home......they will come up against a lot better teams home and away and struggle.

the league will be very close...closer than ever.....one or two points between the top few in my opinion.....we will drop more points but so will arse liverpool utd and chelski.....utd will not beat everyone esp when it comes to teams like chelski, arse liverpool and some of the other in mid table....and dont forget spurs in this they will have a big say

if we dont win the league this year so be it...we will go on challebnging till we do...we are already closer to it than we have ever been since the start of the premiership so we are making the prgress that we want to see.....and we will continue to challenge for it every year...some times we will be successful...sometimes we wont

good post, getting the jelly and ice cream out would certainly speed up the process.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.