West Brom Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

mcmanus said:
How many rags/wums on this thread?

My rag uncle has just phoned to 'celebrate' City not winning an away game. How far have we come lads?

I know of two definites...

We need to start away games mid table teams with pace and intensity and get the quick goal. We can afford do the patient game at home but not in away games. The longer the game goes on the more desperate we get and the more resolute the opposition becomes.

Sky Blue said:
mcmanus said:
How many rags/wums on this thread?

My rag uncle has just phoned to 'celebrate' City not winning an away game. How far have we come lads?

I know of two definites...

I have my suspicions too...

Bad day at the office all round today. In particular I thought Milner and Nasri weren't as sharp as they could've been. West Brom played the perfect counter attacking match. I reckon Hodgson had studied our matches against Napoli. Ultimately though, as Mancini said post match, we need to take our chances early. Particularly against teams who get more dangerous, the more desperate you get for a goal.

Doesn't it feel good to say. Still top of the league. And no fear of whoever's next.

citymad said:
We need to start away games mid table teams with pace and intensity and get the quick goal. We can afford do the patient game at home but not in away games. The longer the game goes on the more desperate we get and the more resolute the opposition becomes.

4 from 6 will be decent return. Thought that today would be the win but the Mackems are having a nice little run which has elevated them enough to take the edge off our encounter as they beat teams in and around them. We will play much better I´m sure next Sun. Just hope Wes fookin Orange and O´Shoite get the run around and hopefully get sent off early doors! twats!!

Prestwich_Blue said:
It wasn't a great performance by our normal standards but we've certainly not blown anything yet. The rags next 5 away games are
- Newcastle
- Arsenal
- Chelsea
- Norwich
- Spurs

It could all look very different come the end of February.
Typical rags, bastards will win them all

Not at our best today but we kept another clean sheet.

Dominated possession but fluffed our 2 best chances.

Very happy with the points tally to date ( 45 out of a possible 54 ).

Also happy that Chelsea and Liverpool dropped points at home against bottom half sides.

Prestwich_Blue said:
It wasn't a great performance by our normal standards but we've certainly not blown anything yet. The rags next 5 away games are
- Newcastle
- Arsenal
- Chelsea
- Norwich
- Spurs

It could all look very different come the end of February.

Would expect them to drop quite a few points in that run.

To the flapper posse !! The scum have 25 yrs experience of being at the top of the table we have 3 months..

And we are still top.. thanks and come back soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.