West Brom Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

MSP said:
You can talk what you want, call people with names and such but these matches should be won by title contenders and top quality team.

We should not let rags to level with us, not after being much better side for most of the season and not after bashing them on their own backyard, and not after being completely free of injuries unlike them.

Not completely our own fault as their results are nothing but amazing considering their team quality and injury problems but at least this match should be won.

Can't explain how gutted I am. I know the season is long, I know lot of matches are set to be played for both teams but league table should not look like this.
Calm down mate, I was around the last time we won the League and guess who stuffed us twice over the festive period - yes non other than WBA.

If we don't win it this year we will certainly win it in the near future so stay positive.

waspish said:
After watching the first half even though we were comfortable I felt it was one of those games where we
Weren't going to score if we played till next week..I would of made 2 subs as soon as they came out for the second half and brought AJ and Dzeko on and took Silva(I know) Aguero of! It would make the point to the players that Mancini wasn't happy in the final third
That's what I thought. I couldn't see where we were going to break them down. It was either going to be a spectacular effort or a penalty.

Re: Some complete drama queen has just been on GMR

Just had these texts.

Him--Hahahaha we the famous man united and we do what we want :) what happend pal? Yous have fukt up and u no it.. We comin carl... And u no it.

Me--Oh shit have u just won the league?

Him--Wel u havent pal 19 remember, shit squad u say.. Please :) youv slipt up admit it and be a man

Me--Wtf u on about? 5-0 against a 10 man Wigan and your the best in the world again? I didn't say we slipped up cant win every game mate. Take a look at the league table mate because mine says City are top and we've played all the top 6 away from home while you've just played Looserpool get a grip titles ain't won in December. Oh and 1-6 :)

Him--Hahahahahahaha and he bites, yes you mite of played everyone away and you **** beat west brom.. Please.. You fukt it pal.. The derby defeat was a one off... Your rattling against the ropes.. Big money players and no experience.. Dont be like that pal.. Hahahahaha level headin.. We comin... United, united, united, united :)

Seriously lol

If Silva, Aguero and Nasri had been on top form we would have won that game, all 3 were under par again and have been for a short while.

Yaya gave another underwhelming performance, whilst Milner was average.

Just one of those games, bring on sunderland.

BlueAnorak said:
CLANG - the sound of one of CIty's hub caps falling off.
Lethargic from the off. City were poor. Very poor. Though to be fair WBA played their socks off.
Worst i've seen Silva play for well over a year in fact.
Could have been worse too if the WBA shot hadn't hit the post - though I think Hart would have got a finger too it if it had been on the inside of the post.

Just can't understand why Dzeko wasn't brought on earlier considering that WBA's two centre halves were winning everything in the air. Still that's Mancini's weak spot - he waits too long to make subs - he just hasn't worked it out that things don't magically come right for City.

Balo has to work harder in away games - great shot against the bar early in the second half but nothing else.

He often makes subs in the 40th minute...

I was more disappointed with the draw at Fulham tbh. Woy had his team set up well to frustrate our passing game but we could have won it, as could have WBA. The rags have had a run of 'easy' teams (who, strangely, don't park the bus against them) and have used it well to pick up points....but we are still top, and will end the year top. Ignore the rag media stories that will inevitably come now about 'City wobbling under pressure' or 'fergie turns the screw' and other such nonsense.

MSP said:
You can talk what you want, call people with names and such but these matches should be won by title contenders and top quality team.

We should not let rags to level with us, not after being much better side for most of the season and not after bashing them on their own backyard, and not after being completely free of injuries unlike them.

Not completely our own fault as their results are nothing but amazing considering their team quality and injury problems but at least this match should be won.

Can't explain how gutted I am. I know the season is long, I know lot of matches are set to be played for both teams but league table should not look like this.

You know that two games ago we had every fullback at the club injured and had to play Nedum Onohua?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.