West Brom Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Dont worry

Now this is my kind of thread. No one ever said it was gonna be easy. We've had a harder first half of the season than those bastards and I prefer our remaining fixtures to theirs. Keep the faith. We've never had it so good.

Re: Some complete drama queen has just been on GMR

I think it's just that people are getting nervous.

A lot of our supporters got far too giddy after the derby and saw the league as being won.

What nobody envisaged is the run of form United have been in since that has put relentless pressure on us. Yes they may not have been brilliant at time but their record from the 9 games since they have played us is W 8 D 1 L 0 F 22 A 2 and they have had a hell of a lot of injuries whilst we have been relatively injury free.

That's fantastic in anyone's book and people are starting to get very anxious that from all the piss taking of two months ago we could be about to look very stupid.

One thing is for sure, the reaction to our dropped two points today would have been a lot lesser had we the lead at the top of the table you would expect from such a record that we have.

Prestwich_Blue said:
It wasn't a great performance by our normal standards but we've certainly not blown anything yet. The rags next 5 away games are
- Newcastle win
- Arsenaldraw
- Chelseawin
- Norwich win
- Spurs draw

It could all look very different come the end of February.

they've been around the block more times than anyone. Im praying they dont win more than that.

This is the only bit about being in a title race that I can't stand. How every dropped point is treated as an utter disaster.

Well some of the other threads and some comments here are proper cringeworthy.

You can't win em all boy's and girls.

1, To all the pricks pannicking like fucking retards, grow up or at least fuck of and have a hissy fit where someone may care.

2, To everyone else i hope you had a nice xmas :)

Anyone would think we are not top of the league.

TCIB said:
Well some of the other threads and some comments here are proper cringeworthy.

You can't win em all boy's and girls.

1, To all the pricks pannicking like fucking retards, grow up or at least fuck of and have a hissy fit where someone may care.

2, To everyone else i hope you had a nice xmas :)

Anyone would think we are not top of the league.

More like a relegation dog fight the way some carry on.

To those who think we are we will not go down this year trust me.

Pam said:
This is the only bit about being in a title race that I can't stand. How every dropped point is treated as an utter disaster.

Do you think Mancini is happy with today's result/performance?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.