West Brom Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

TCIB said:
Well some of the other threads and some comments here are proper cringeworthy.

You can't win em all boy's and girls.

1, To all the pricks pannicking like fucking retards, grow up or at least fuck of and have a hissy fit where someone may care.

2, To everyone else i hope you had a nice xmas :)

Anyone would think we are not top of the league.

I don't like saying this but this^

Just ask yourself would you have taken the position we are in at the start of the season? Of course we would.

Re: Some complete drama queen has just been on GMR

citytill1die84 said:
Just had these texts.

Him--Hahahaha we the famous man united and we do what we want :) what happend pal? Yous have fukt up and u no it.. We comin carl... And u no it.

Me--Oh shit have u just won the league?

Him--Wel u havent pal 19 remember, shit squad u say.. Please :) youv slipt up admit it and be a man

Me--Wtf u on about? 5-0 against a 10 man Wigan and your the best in the world again? I didn't say we slipped up cant win
every game mate. Take a look at the league table mate because mine says City are top and we've played all the top 6 away from home while you've just played Looserpool get a grip titles ain't won in December. Oh and 1-6 :)

Him--Hahahahahahaha and he bites, yes you mite of played everyone away and you **** beat west brom.. Please.. You fukt it pal.. The derby defeat was a one off... Your rattling against the ropes.. Big money players and no experience.. Dont be like that pal.. Hahahahaha level headin.. We comin... United, united, united, united :)

Seriously lol

U must have sum fun with that half wit!
Bet its the first time you have heard from him since they got bum fucked at the swamp

hgblue said:
Pam said:
This is the only bit about being in a title race that I can't stand. How every dropped point is treated as an utter disaster.

Do you think Mancini is happy with today's result/performance?

No, but I doubt he's going to kill himself because of it.

My fault today lads. First time in years I put a bet on us to win. I thought that ship had sailed. Sorry!

Re: Dont worry

Were still top...... It may be frustrating being level on points with united but isn't this why we all love the epl???? If we wanted to just watch a one team league then we would all be barca fans

Pam said:
hgblue said:
Pam said:
This is the only bit about being in a title race that I can't stand. How every dropped point is treated as an utter disaster.

Do you think Mancini is happy with today's result/performance?

No, but I doubt he's going to kill himself because of it.

Kill himself? There are a lot of drama queens around tonight, and not just the ones who think drawing at West Brom is the end of the world....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.