West Brom Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

WestGorton said:
LoveCity said:
Woy proves himself to be yet another rag sycophant and 6 point man:

"In some ways the riches are on the blue side of Manchester but to some extent the quality and talent are on the red side. City could virtually put out two Premier League sides and United have been unlucky with injuries. But the important thing is United beat Fulham 5-0 away in the week and have put five past Wigan today. They're flying."
Very interesting. He will have a bottle of red ready for Ferguson quicker that a tramp on a kipper when he goes to the cockneydome.

We are fighting evil but good will hopefully prevail.
think its a cat on a kipper

frothy said:
WestGorton said:
LoveCity said:

"In some ways the riches are on the blue side of Manchester but to some extent the quality and talent are on the red side. City could virtually put out two Premier League sides and United have been unlucky with injuries. But the important thing is United beat Fulham 5-0 away in the week and have put five past Wigan today. They're flying."
Very interesting. He will have a bottle of red ready for Ferguson quicker that a tramp on a kipper when he goes to the cockneydome.

We are fighting evil but good will hopefully prevail.
think its a cat on a kipper

You aint seen his cat have you?

We were unfortunate today we didn't take our chances and usually that isn't a problem because we create so many that eventually one will go in. Today we had the chances but we were wasteful and we have put more pressure on ourselves. But end of the day, we are still top and the fixture list in the second half of the season is of benefit to us. It is inevitable that the rags will go top eventually, but the good side is that they have to go to spurs , chelsea , arsenal and to us aswell as playing liverpool. That there is 4 tough tough away games and a game that the scousers will relish and give their all for. They play spurs when we play bolton and they play chelsea when we play fulham. They will drop points, there is no question about that and I am sure that we will be there to pounce. We are still top with half the season left, lets bring it home

DTeacher said:
Bluebloger said:
Anyone else seem to notice the we NEED to score in the first 20 mins or so??? I feel like I'm starting to see a trend........ We usually come out strong in the first part of the game i.e. Chealsea...... I think teams are starting to realize this and using it to their advantage..... They seem to just sit back and defend for the first 20-30'mins and let us have the majority of the possession...... After dominating the first part of the game it seems our players maybe get over confident and think they've got it in the bag I.e. Chealsea again..... We need to put the game away early and not let other teams get back into the game..... we also need to work on keeping up the same intensity for the entire 90 mins...... We can't get too comfortable after dominating the first part of the game.... It seems this is what other managers are trying to do (give us a false sence of comfort) so we let off the pedal as the game goes on

I suggest you go back to every game and check again.

Alternatively, to save time, you could look up some stats. on us.

I dont what your trying to suggest..... But I'm more referring to our games recently not over the intire season.... Hate all you want I'm not dogging the team just stating my opinion and what I've noticed...... We've been dominating games in the first 30 mins then slowly trailing off..... Stats arnt everything mr statto If you watch the game you don't need to look up the stats stats can be very misleading

P.S. Should your screen name actually be 'Blueblogger' ???? ;o)
<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:54 pm --<br /><br />
another generation said:
Bluebloger said:
Anyone else seem to notice the we NEED to score in the first 20 mins or so?
Average statistics 2011-2012.......Home.........Away
Time first goal scored...................41 mins......29 mins
Time first goal conceded...............78 mins......51 mins

Ok maybe not the first 20 mins but this proves my point that we seem to trail off twards the end of a game hence conceding late on...... And looking at what tone goals were scored has no indication on who was dominating the game and at what points in the game teams where in control of the game.... Watch the games!!!!! Stats arnt everything

Hello,

What is wrong with some of you people. You are supposed to be a fan of Manchester City, the posision you find yourself in now many would only dream off. Be greatful of the players that you have and the fortunes that you have right now for it could be alot worse.

I'm a neutral who is currently doing my coaching badges and i always find myself watching and studying the way your boys play. I am in awe of the project Manchester City have and the way they are going about it. I think they are doing it in the best possible way, they are attacking they are taking the game to there opponents. It's wonderful to watch and if i was a fan i would be proud win or loose. If they win the league this year playing in that style then that's amazing almost Barcelona like. And i doubt any other fan of another team would say you didn't deserve it, if they did they are biased and there opinion doesn't matter. But if this is not the case and they end up falling short don't give up on what is a wonder project, do not become unpatient with your boys, it's not far from being GREAT.

Now here is my thoughts on todays game:
It was not the best of games by your boys, to slow no urgency about there play almost cluless when in posession of the ball. I have seen some of you guys blame it on West Brom parking the buss, but let me tell you this, your boys could still hit 3 against a team parking the buss!! Your attack is like that of Barcelona, it's very similar, small,fast and has a low centre of gravity, these players are unpredictable and they can sink your oppenents hearts within seconds with abit of magic. But you subed both Narsi and Aguero, none of them had great games but there players that could of won you something out of nothing. Although i did think Aguero was beginning to look more of a threat and i felt it would only be a matter of time before somebody picked out his exellent runs, he was more likley to score then Mario, and links up play alot better too. These are the players i felt you needed on to snatch all 3 points in the tough times you was having.
Now here is the team i think would give city the best balance:

Heart
Richards Toure Kompany Clichy

De Jong Toure

AJ Silva Narsi

Aguero

Anyway all i would like to say is good luck, and don't give up on your team. City is your empire now go and conquer the world!!

JGL07 said:
Bluebloger said:
Anyone else seem to notice the we NEED to score in the first 20 mins or so??? I feel like I'm starting to see a trend........ We usually come out strong in the first part of the game i.e. Chealsea...... I think teams are starting to realize this and using it to their advantage..... They seem to just sit back and defend for the first 20-30'mins and let us have the majority of the possession...... After dominating the first part of the game it seems our players maybe get over confident and think they've got it in the bag I.e. Chealsea again..... We need to put the game away early and not let other teams get back into the game..... we also need to work on keeping up the same intensity for the entire 90 mins...... We can't get too comfortable after dominating the first part of the game.... It seems this is what other managers are trying to do (give us a false sence of comfort) so we let off the pedal as the game goes on

Have you actually watched any matches this season? City hardly ever score in the first twenty minutes. I can only think of Birminham in the Carline City, Wigan, and away at Chelsea.

City score most goals n the second half and have big wins after being level at half time including Wolves and Blackburn.
<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:57 pm --<br /><br />
JGL07 said:
Bluebloger said:

Have you actually watched any matches this season? City hardly ever score in the first twenty minutes. I can only think of Birminham in the Carline City, Wigan, and away at Chelsea. Goals don't indicate the dominance we've had in the begging of games..... And I'm more talking about our recent form not all season

City score most goals n the second half and have big wins after being level at half time including Wolves and Blackburn.

Oh dear!

Bluebloger (nice spelling) - where's the hate you referred to? PMSL.

All I suggested was that you actually watch the games we have played this season (instead of telling others to) - you might then see that you were wrong.

Might being the word, of course. ;o)

DTeacher said:
Oh dear!

Bluebloger (nice spelling) - where's the hate you referred to? PMSL.

All I suggested was that you actually watch the games we have played this season (instead of telling others to) - you might then see that you were wrong.

Might being the word, of course. ;o)

Ur a funny guy<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:03 pm --<br /><br />Just look at the games we've dropped poins in we dominate at the begging then slowly trail off and let the other teams back into the game.... I worry if you dint see this

LoveCity said:

In all ways and to every extent you are nothing more than a mealy-mouthed, brown-nosing weaselly little cnut. See you in April when we'll show you what "flying" really looks like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.