West Brom Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Still...look at the positives.

Atleast we know we aren't going to drop alot if we do. We will be in the top 3 in the end and even if we dont win the league we will be in the CL next year and we will get the chance to correct our failures. Dropping from the top 4 would be a disaster.

Much better from a fans point of view. Last season the fans were fearing we might not get CL football next year. This season everyone knows we will. But the only worry is that are we going to win the title.

Shows how much improvement there has been.

BOBBYISOURLEADER said:
You don't win a title by managing a point at west brom.

But you win it by drawing with Norwich at home! Behave, on their day any team can get a shock result.

BlueCityfan said:
Still...look at the positives.

Atleast we know we aren't going to drop alot if we do. We will be in the top 3 in the end and even if we dont win the league we will be in the CL next year and we will get the chance to correct our failures. Dropping from the top 4 would be a disaster.

Much better from a fans point of view. Last season the fans were fearing we might not get CL football next year. This season everyone knows we will. But the only worry is that are we going to win the title.

Shows how much improvement there has been.

I agree massive improvements each year...... Things don't change overnight they take time a I believe we are way ahead of schedule it's good to be a blue

Bluebloger said:
And the hate I speak of is you dogging my screen name......

That's not hate, mate...that was laughter. You CAN change it to Blueblogger, you know!

You do know what ;o) means?

P.S. I know where you are coming from, but you can only use the Chelsea game as genuinely supporting your wild assertion - most of the other games don't show what you were trying desperately to claim.<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:28 pm --<br /><br />
1961_vintage said:
LoveCity said:
Woy proves himself to be yet another rag sycophant and 6 point man:

"In some ways the riches are on the blue side of Manchester but to some extent the quality and talent are on the red side. City could virtually put out two Premier League sides and United have been unlucky with injuries. But the important thing is United beat Fulham 5-0 away in the week and have put five past Wigan today. They're flying."

In all ways and to every extent you are nothing more than a mealy-mouthed, brown-nosing weaselly little cnut. See you in April when we'll show you what "flying" really looks like.

Just to point out, LoveCity, he was referring to Hodgson. ;o)

DTeacher said:
Bluebloger said:

That's not hate, mate...that was laughter. You CAN change it to Blueblogger, you know!

P.S. I know where you are coming from, but you can only use the Chelsea game as genuinely supporting your wild assertion - most of the other games don't show what you were trying desperately to claim.

I guess were just going to have to agree to disagree........ Of course Dteacher calls me out on spelling I feel like I'm in grade school again

Bluebloger said:
DTeacher said:
Bluebloger said:

P.S. I know where you are coming from, but you can only use the Chelsea game as genuinely supporting your wild assertion - most of the other games don't show what you were trying desperately to claim.

I guess were just going to have to agree to disagree........ Of course Dteacher calls me out on spelling I feel like I'm in grade school again

I was telling you that you could amend your name (Use the Control Panel) - you made several spelling mistakes in your previous posts - I didn't point ANY of those out.

Now, cheer up and welcome to Bluemoon!

:o)

intheknow! said:
Media are gonna have a field day!

TBH if we can't win the League when Man U have their worst squad ever and we have spent half a billion pounds, then we don't deserve to win anything.

We will win the league ffs the rags are having a really easy run with fixtures and we having a few hard games...... wait till the rag twats go to chelsea arsenal spuds and us fuck all for them in 3 of those games.... obviously twitchers lot will roll over as per

I am not looking forward to match of the day thats for sure :/

To be honest, I think we may need to shake up the game plan we looked bored and lazy on the pitch for a lot of today and I reckon changing things up a little will go a long way. We need to figure out the best way to rip apart the teams that put so many behind the ball, I'd personally go for a bit of long range bombardment and get our strikers to pounce on the rebounds (or they might score who knows). I know it's not a great idea but just changing it up might solve our current away dip.

DTeacher said:
Bluebloger said:
DTeacher said:

I was telling you that you could amend your name (Use the Control Panel) - you made several spelling mistakes in your previous posts - I didn't point ANY of those out.
Now, cheer up and welcome to Bluemoon!

:o)

Haga I thought about changing it but that's just too much of a hassle maybe I need s peer editor to help me out with this whole thing

atmosphere today

couldnt make today, due to family reasons,

my nearest bloody game aswell,

what was the atmosphere like before and during??

big game now at sunderland, aint missing that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.