West Brom Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Bluebloger said:
Haga I thought about changing it but that's just too much of a hassle maybe I need s peer editor to help me out with this whole thing

Ah, forget it, mate - you support City clearly, so that's good enough for me.

Welcome aboard!

Re: atmosphere today

Was a bit flat today, needed the side to lift us and we just never got going.

Balti said:
Wow we drew away from home and its the end of the world! fpmsl.

1 Man City 18 9 0 0 28 4 5 3 1 25 11 38 45
2 Man Utd 18 7 1 1 28 11 7 2 0 19 3 33 45
3 Tottenham 16 6 1 1 17 8 5 1 2 15 11 13 35
4 Chelsea 18 6 1 2 22 13 4 3 2 14 8 15 34

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It doesn't matter who you drop points to, just get more points then everybody else and you are champions. Just because your boys lost 2 points to a weak team like West Brom means nothing, there's nothing to it, nothing to read, no predictions to be made from it.

Did Roy Hodgson really say this?

"We don't keep many clean sheets, so it's good to do it against a side of City's calibre," said Hodgson, who believes that United have started to turn the screw in the title race.
"In some ways the riches are on the blue side of Manchester but to some extent the quality and talent are on the red side." City could virtually put out two Premier League sides and United have been unlucky with injuries. But the important thing is United beat Fulham 5-0 away in the week and have put five past Wigan today. They're flying."

Re: atmosphere today

Rammy Blue said:
Was a bit flat today, needed the side to lift us and we just never got going.

Thought atmosphere was half decent to be fair.
i was there and my lad had it on radio back home. He thought it was good to.
Loads of songs sung.

Anthony_18 said:
"We don't keep many clean sheets, so it's good to do it against a side of City's calibre," said Hodgson, who believes that United have started to turn the screw in the title race.
"In some ways the riches are on the blue side of Manchester but to some extent the quality and talent are on the red side." City could virtually put out two Premier League sides and United have been unlucky with injuries. But the important thing is United beat Fulham 5-0 away in the week and have put five past Wigan today. They're flying."

They just all love talking BaconChops up it's sickening the sooner he fucks off the better but I can see him being around another 5 years or till he drops dead

I had a feeling we would drop points in one of our next 2 games aswell.

Slightly worried about the Sunderland game....somehow can see it being as tricky as this one. They are much better with O'neill. We must win. And finish the first half of the season atleast level on points with the rags.

Only dropping 9 points in the first half of the season isn't that bad. And i think we will win the title if we can match that in the second half of the season. Or even better that....because we play all the top teams home (expect Arsenal).

Just hope we dont start dropping more points against these sides we should win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.