West Brom Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: atmosphere today

Didn't seem too bad, but i got the feeling it was pockets singing different songs, and if you.were in the middle of one it seemed louder than it was

To all the flappers on here. Go and watch Vinny's post match interview on the OS and relax.

yeah normally is there,

last year was good, first poznan and all that too,

bit of bastard of a walk though when we came out, took us all the way round the ground from where we parked!

good old wmp

I could not hear

us today, perhaps there are too many people on high points who quite simply sell their tickets in order to accumulate so called loyalty points and pass their tickets to those who don't deserve it

embarrassing today , middle class fans buying their way to the front of the queue

a fucking embarrassment.

Rammy Blue said:
Was a bit flat today, needed the side to lift us and we just never got going.
isn't it the support that's supposed to lift the players?

Andouble said:
Rammy Blue said:
Was a bit flat today, needed the side to lift us and we just never got going.
isn't it the support that's supposed to lift the players?

thats our problem now mate,

WE EXPECT, it kills the atmosphere...

back in the day we used to be a proper 12th man, now some of the opinions at the game are unbelievable to hear, your shit silva, your shit nasri??

it has come with the big players, tough to here but true!

Re: I could not hear

borninm14 said:
us today, perhaps there are too many people on high points who quite simply sell their tickets in order to accumulate so called loyalty points and pass their tickets to those who don't deserve it

embarrassing today , middle class fans buying their way to the front of the queue

a fucking embarrassment.

bit like fulham,qpr and spurs then mate!

why do you care if you wasnt there? seems people nowadays see the atmosphere as part of the entertainment something to turn up and watch.

uwerosler28 said:
why do you care if you wasnt there? seems people nowadays see the atmosphere as part of the entertainment something to turn up and watch.

cos its the 2nd away ive missed all season and if i hear it was shit i wont feel as bad as i do for missing it!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.