West Brom Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

There was no forward in front of WBA goal when the cross and pass came in, that's the root of the problem in this game.

Can't really moan about today's result, West Brom played well and merited a point.

Too many players were off the pace, and we paid the price.

Onwards and upwards.

dont woman with each other on here.
top of the league.
lots of rags orgasmic being second tonight.
BIG SMILE

Was our disallowed goal actually onside? I haven't bothered to watch the replays but people on Twitter adamant it was. If it was have we again be denied a better result by wank referee'ing (Chelsea)?

We need De Jong back.

Sometimes the pressing game don't win.

We need to sit back and hit on the counter attack.

And De Jong and his ball winning qualities are just great for that.

While upfront Balotelli and Aguero are no less then Tevez in breaking away.

LoveCity said:
Was our disallowed goal actually onside? I haven't bothered to watch the replays but people on Twitter adamant it was. If it was have we again be denied a better result by wank referee'ing (Chelsea)?

It was debatable, but we're clutching at straws if we think we were wronged today. Seems like every result has to be attributed to a wrong decision, or a player underperforming, which is ludicrous.

We can't win every game.

Ric said:
LoveCity said:

It was debatable, but we're clutching at straws if we think we were wronged today. Seems like every result has to be attributed to a wrong decision, or a player underperforming, which is ludicrous.

We can't win every game.

first game since Munich I can put my hand on heart and say we dropped points and we got what we should have got.

lostgalaxy said:
We need De Jong back.

Sometimes the pressing game don't win.

We need to sit back and hit on the counter attack.

And De Jong and his ball winning qualities are just great for that.

While upfront Balotelli and Aguero are no less then Tevez in breaking away.

Do you really believe we would have won if De Jong started.

The only benefit I could have seen in playing De Jong, since we didn't need to be defensive, might have been to sit back and lure West Brom out of their half so we could catch them on the counter. But that is not the ideal way to go into a game against a team like that, who we should be beating.

Just saw that Evans is now out for a couple of weeks for the rags, so that's Vidic, Ferdinand, Duncan Edwards II, Smalling, Fabio, Evans. Can just one team stop playing them with fear and go for their throat? They are missing almost every top defender they have, attack the bastards and stop cowering. Shame they aren't coming up against anyone tough for a while yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.