West Brom Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Absolute shite performance. Made worse by Wigan bending over to get bum fucked.<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:53 pm --<br /><br />Absolute shite performance. Made worse by Wigan bending over to get bum fucked.

not good enough, simple as.

can't score against a backline of Foster, McAuley, Jones, Olsson and Shorey.

2 of them were Championship players last season.

Not good enough and we've handed United the advantage today, they go top with any sort of result against Blackburn so we're now chasing again.

We couldn't beat either WBA or Fulham, they beat both of them, no point winning 6-1 if you can't win the games you should do.

Had a feeling we wouldn't win today. Hodgson seems to get the better of us whenever we come up against one of his teams.

They defended really well but you can't help but feel United would have won in our position.

So frustrating how we have been by far the best team in the league this year but you just know United are going to win it.

'tis a blip nowt won or lost in December- a bit tired looking but plenty of points to be won yet

West brom are at the top of their game at the moment, we all know teams and officials are rolling over for the rags, we did not lose so is it a point gained. I still think it will come down to the derby at ehtiad,

West brom are at the top of their game at the moment, we all know teams and officials are rolling over for the rags, we did not lose so is it a point gained. I still think it will come down to the derby at ehtiad,

BOBBYISOURLEADER said:
say goodbye to the title. champions win those games.
Correct - looked like we hit the mince pies yesterday. We were fookin awful. That´s when you have to take your chances and we fluffed 4 or 5 very good ones. Too slow , too tired and we haven´t hit Jan yet without the Toures.

A win next week and all is forgotten as I thought 4 from 6 would be acceptable. We simply have to get 3 points at SOL. Subs were too little , too late as well.
Silva desperately needs to find his form again and we missed Micah

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.