West Brom Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

CLANG - the sound of one of CIty's hub caps falling off.
Lethargic from the off. City were poor. Very poor. Though to be fair WBA played their socks off.
Worst i've seen Silva play for well over a year in fact.
Could have been worse too if the WBA shot hadn't hit the post - though I think Hart would have got a finger too it if it had been on the inside of the post.

Just can't understand why Dzeko wasn't brought on earlier considering that WBA's two centre halves were winning everything in the air. Still that's Mancini's weak spot - he waits too long to make subs - he just hasn't worked it out that things don't magically come right for City.

Balo has to work harder in away games - great shot against the bar early in the second half but nothing else.

Bluemoon in meltdown shocker,think some of you need to give your head a wobble,played against 2 banks of 4 that played out of there skins,onwards and upwards

4-2-4 doesnt work away from home, decent sides e.g fulham and west brom can pick us off on the brake. This match goes to show we need to strengthen in january, especially with yaya leaving.

That my friends is why we probably wont win the title. The rags nearly always start off well and get an early goal therefore control the game. Park scored in 7th minute, game over. We start games too slow and allow teams to organise and gain confidence. Pissing about on the halfway in that first half came back to haunt us.

mancunial said:
West brom are at the top of their game at the moment, we all know teams and officials are rolling over for the rags, we did not lose so is it a point gained. I still think it will come down to the derby at ehtiad,
What like when Evans was sent off against us? or when Newcastle were awarded a penalty at the Stretford End that was so blatently a corner? or when.................

Have ten goals in two games all come from the ref making the wrong decisions? NO! United have started playing well, end of. Please can all Blues shut the fuck up about "officials rolling over for the Rags" it's absolute bull shit!

We just need to keep accumulating points. We've been average as often as we've been good recently and we've got a very tough January. But we need to stop blaming referees or consipracy bollocks and just comncentrate on supporting our team - oh and stop singing shit fucking songs ie."we'll score when we want"!

Bring on Sunderland away.

Bobby will have them chomping at the bit for the next game (Always does after a bad result).

At least we didn't lose.

We're still top of the league.

/thread

It's ridiculous to think that we won 6-1 away at OT earlier and now they are on level with us.

United are favourites now IMO. Look at their results and they got like 8 odd players injured. We have been lucky with injuries.And their next game is home against a poor Blackburn while we have a tricky sunderland away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.