West Brom Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

wow to the over reaction by sum

half a season to go and still top.

in the end it wont come down to goal difference so that matters not.

westbrom were only after one result and they got it...we werent playing against a back 4 we were playing against a back 8/9.

We are going tog et that in a lot of games as we have done all season and that is only the first time we have failed to break down a very defensive team away from home.

our season will be defined by our results against the top clubs (utd chelski, arse and pool and spurs......all of which we have to play at home)

chelsea only drew vs fulham today so no ground lost on them either and at the end of the season they will be one of our main competitors.

I am not going to BASH players, or the coach. They dont deserve it.

To me only one clear mistake was made - Dzeko and AJ should have been on at about 70th minute (or even earlier) - right after that Aguero miss. Aguero was invisible and should have been subbed way earlier. He looks fatigued.

If one formation/squad is not working for 70 minutes - what are the chances it will work out for the next 10??

I will never, ever understand substitutions at 80+ minutes (unless you're stealing time).

You bring someone on for 5 minutes - what the f*ck do you expect from them?

scousemanc said:
To all the drama queens: We're not yet half way through the season. We've just drawn an away game in December.

Barcelona (yes the great Barcelona) have drawn 4 and lost 1. So we have a better record than them, in a more difficult league.

So do try to show a bit of perspective and stop getting all girly and dramatic.

Spot the fuck on...some right bottleless tosspots on here. Embarrassing.

Very strange game.

Can't really say anyone played badly. Can't really say West Brom played that well. There was something missing today and it's difficult to put a finger on it.

West brom fans have gone down in my estimation today. I was right near the city/wba divide and they were all a gorpy bunch singing 'united, united'. They also went mental when they heard the united result (as did the announcer).... What a bitter collection of fans.

Phleeper said:
West Brom, and Hodgson have both had a bogey over us for a few seasons

West Brom hadn't, we'd won our last three games with them. Coupled with the fact they'd lost to the rags, Chelsea, Liverpool, and Spurs at home this season make this a terrible result. We also beat Woy's Liverpool 3-0 last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.