West Brom Vs CityPost Match Discussion Thread

Last season Stoke away, Liverpool away, Fulham away and WBA away got us 3 points and we won the league.

This season we have got 8 points from the same 4 games.

The media can write us off all they like - we are not going away!!!!

Id give Dzeko a proper rimming. Not a stingy lick, a proper sloppy all for one and one for all rimming.

I also have a new tactic. As Dzeko seems so insistent on scoring when subbed on, start Balo, then sub him off after 60 seconds and let Dzeko play the rest.

Despite the brilliant win Im still concerned that we aren't dealing with the oppositions high pressure game. More teams are playing that way against us yet I don't see it being done to other teams or maybe I'm just not noticing it.

SiWatts90 said:
Considering we played 3/4 of the game with 10 we did bloody well, when will big Edin be above Balo though :/
Expect that the plan was to start Kun and Edin against Ajax so to me that makes Edin already above Mario in the pecking order.

Today has confirmed this.

Massive result with 10 men. BBC website says one of the most incredible finishes in PL history. All guts today and they got the glory. Well done lads!

ornasas said:
OMG Edin you legend I put £5 on us to win when we went behind and when Edin was coming on I said 2 goals from him were coming! Haha just got me £92 the beauty. Will be wearing my Dzeko shirt all day :D

raise one to edin & all the blues later then mate! ;)

Re: clattenburg

What was Balotelli booked for? It reminded me of his booking at home to Spurs last season, a very tame challenge the opposing player made a meal of and the ref couldn't wait to get his card out. There was absolutely nothing in it, certainly nothing which would warrant a yellow card!

Superb win,thought we controlled the 2nd half but finishing and free kicks were poor.Good well taken goal against the run of play would have finished most teams but not us.Super subs done their jobs after Mario and Carlos played their part.
After the equalizer West Brom had a couple of chances but Joe had a great save and the breakaway from the corner was the City we all know and love.
Another late goal added to a long list.Superb stuff.

Re: clattenburg

Bent and useless is not a good combination for a ref.

His yellow card to Balo was an absolute disgrace and yet again proves that he is reffed on reputation and not what he does on the pitch half the time.

Regardless of your opinion on the lad as a player, that is just not fair, in the same way the ginger pig gets away with far worse week in, week out.

Twattenburg is a classic look at me type of ref and for that reason alone, he should be fucked off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.