West Brom Vs CityPost Match Discussion Thread

SPARTAAAA

tumblr_mc798wYbEU1r1182no1_500.jpg

Re: clattenburg

jake28 said:
Got the sending off spot on but totally lost the head and had a dire game as a whole

agreed but I thought he calmed down in the second half. Think he got the hand ball right it was just outside the box.

I am absolutely buzzin after that champions performance.
Jimmy was looking immense until his unfortunate red card.

As for Mario I am afraid he will be hounded out of England, the way opposition players and officials are treating him is no difference to racism.
The club need to pursue this otherwise once again we will lose a valuable asset for pea nuts.

That counter at the end was reminiscent of the one Napoli raped us with last season. Brilliant, fast, and ruthless... would like to see more of that as we often get going then just... sort of stop and start passing it around again. That is probably what Mancini envisions from the 3-5-2 he has so far unsuccessfully tried, counterattacking goals like that against well organised teams.

He always has the players in mind to book prior to the game, used to be Belamy, now it's always Balo. He isn't the worst ref (Foy, Mason, Dowd, Halsey are worse), but he never seems to have a decent fair game

He was mostly alright today to be honest.

Had a spell of about fifteen minutes where he got a lot wrong but no complaints on the whole.

What. A. Winner.

I loved our breakaway goal against the Arse last season. This was even better.

Anybodyhear that twat Danny Mills comments about the game, fuckin disgrace, this fucker raped us for five years on that contract and all he can do is slag us off at every opportunity

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.