West Brom vs Man City (pre match discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCFC BOB said:
I think we're going to see a West Brom side with much more focus on defence today.

They're going to be a big threat with Lukaku up front. I would take a draw.

Whilst I accept its a tough game we need to get away from the mentality of 'i'd take a draw'. As much as I hate em United never go anywhere settling for a point before they start and we need to adopt the same approach if we are to reign supreme in the coming years.
Champions who wish to remain that way come May dont do so by conceeding 2 points prior to kick off.

didsburyblu said:
MCFC BOB said:
I think we're going to see a West Brom side with much more focus on defence today.

Whilst I accept its a tough game we need to get away from the mentality of 'i'd take a draw'. As much as I hate em United never go anywhere settling for a point before they start and we need to adopt the same approach if we are to reign supreme in the coming years.
Champions who wish to remain that way come May dont do so by conceeding 2 points prior to kick off.

Yeah buddy.

MCFC BOB said:

riiiiight. so what are are you gonna take away to arsenal, chelsea and tottenham, a draw too? we're the champions and we should be winning every game if anything

3 - 0 city

didsburyblu said:
MCFC BOB said:

"United never go anywhere settling for a point"

Really?

MCFC BOB said:

You think the Premiership champions should settle for a draw at West Brom ? Jesus! I don't care how well they are playing, anything less than a win is poor.
We shouldn't settle for a draw anywhere.

GSW Blue said:
didsburyblu said:
MCFC BOB said:

"United never go anywhere settling for a point"

Really?

Well maybe our place last season but i doubt many of fergusons pre match talks involve settling for a point and in the main they dont hence the number of times they snatch late winners.

stony said:
MCFC BOB said:

You think the Premiership champions should settle for a draw at West Brom ? Jesus! I don't care how well they are playing, anything less than a win is poor.
I've said I would take a draw, not settle for one.

There's a difference. If we got a draw today I would take that as a decent result like I do when we draw at Stoke.

MCFC BOB said:
stony said:
MCFC BOB said:

I've said I would take a draw, not settle for one.

There's a difference. If we got a draw today I would take that as a decent result like I do when we draw at Stoke.

A draw at the Swamp or the Emirates is a decent result. A draw at West Brom would be very disappointing.

MCFC BOB said:

Considering Lukaku probably won't start will be Shane Long we can ignore you ;)

This is the type of games we should win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.