West Brom vs Man City (pre match discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Aguero, Zabaleta, Dzeko, Kolarov and Nastasic definately won't start tomorrow due to double game time during the international break, but obviously Kompany will be a starter no matter what.

-------------------Hart---------------
Richards--Kompany--Lescott--Clichy
---------------Barry--Yaya-----------
Sinclair----------Tevez---------Nasri
-----------------Balotelli--------------

I think West Brom have a few key players out don't they? If so I think Mancini will start of with an attacking team and see what comes of it.

I would put Milner in there to replace Sinclair but I think he will be a key figure in the Ajax game.

This is the freshest team Mancini could put out tomorrow anyway.

Sam. said:
DruntBlunt said:
sam-caddick said:
I definately think Mancini will take the international break into consideration.

-------------------Hart---------------

Richards--Kompany--Lescott--Clichy

-------------Barry----Yaya---------

-------Silva------Tevez--------Nasri

-----------------Aguero-------------

I would of put Milner in there but I beleive we will have the lion share of possession anyway, well we should do. If Silva play for 90mins on Tuesday though then I can see Milner playing - Silva is a player that cannot do 3 games every week quite often, Milner can.
Yaya is crap as holding midfielder, only shines higher up on the field. Rather have Milner there who was excellent last match.

Yaya is a crap holding midfielder?

He was recognised as the best defensive midfielder in the world when he was with Barcelona. He held that team together for three years and allowed their forward line to play the style of football they did. He was the rock of that team.

Like you, I prefer him playing in the more attacking role from the start but to say he's a crap holding midfielder is scandalous.

He's one of those lads who'll play anywhere on the pitch and do it well.
That was very harsh admittedly, he is nowhere near crap level of course. But he has been filling that role rather poorly as of this season and is far from our best option at that spot.

LoveCity said:
It's an absolute disgrace that Clattenberg is given another City game so soon after Crouch's handball and failure to spot an elbow on Balotelli. I see names like R East, A Taylor (from Wythenshawe and doing his second United game within a few weeks! Aren't there rules about this?), N Swarbrick, and J Moss on the Premier League appointment list and wonder do we ever have these refs instead of the same old circle of high profile refs with their dodgy decisions?

Anthony Taylor from Wythenshawe is a Sunderland fan originally from Sunderland and has no love for the rags whatsoever!! He would be the ideal man to stand strong against purple nose at the swamp!

I feel we have to win this game we drew last season so taking 3 points makes us even further ahead on same games played! Because going to the scum and spurs are going to be tougher this season and we may not get max points

MCFC BOB said:
I think we're going to see a West Brom side with much more focus on defence today.

They're going to be a big threat with Lukaku up front. I would take a draw.

Nah, no chance, a draw before we start!! The rags and chelsea will both win and that'll leave us trailling by 6 points.

MCFC BOB said:
I think we're going to see a West Brom side with much more focus on defence today.

They're going to be a big threat with Lukaku up front. I would take a draw.

I wouldnt even take a draw at the rags anymore
We are the champions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.