West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by FantasyIreland, 10 Aug 2019.

1. big gaz

big gaz

He looks like he can play hopefully he can pick up the pace , but reminds you of Yaya behave, Yaya was world class when he arrived. I hope in 2 years time I hope I can say that " I love the way that Rodri bossed the game "

warringtonblue likes this.
  2. I 'thought' it was but when they said o.g. I assumed they had seen another angle.

Should have known better.

3. Stoned Rose

Stoned Rose

Mahrez.

BlueDan91 likes this.
  4. Gesundheit

Stoned Rose likes this.
  5. lionheart

lionheart

How many times do you need to be told!!! The penalty was retaken because Rice encroached into the box. VAR is not being used by the EPL to check the goalie's feet as that is the job of the on-field officials.

6. Burtonblue

Burtonblue

I am quite confident that he will boss games for us.
    If you consider he’s had a handful of games for us he’s not far off where we need him to be.
    His football intelligence is there to see. He just needs to realise he will not have the time on the ball he has been used to.
    My comparison with Yaya was only in terms of his calm in possession and ball retaining quality. He clearly will never have the offensive ability of Yaya but that’s not what he has been bought in to do....

Zubrman likes this.
  7. Vic

Vic

It was never in the definition.

It stemmed from PGMOL saying it was easy to determine offside if you could see daylight between the players and some in the media fixated on it as if it was a rule.

The only change in living memory was to make it that level was onside (previously the attacker had to be behind the 2nd last defender).

8. Vic

Vic

Why not?

9. frothy

frothy

All the trains are running a hour late, being diverted through Birmingham stuck at New street now

10. Noelsnapkin

Noelsnapkin

Cos the PL decided not to use VAR for that. The pen was retaken because Rice had encroached and then cleared the rebound. If he hadn't cleared the rebound, or Sergio had scored, the pen would not have been retaken

the talisman and Gabriel like this.