West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

Because we need to be a dynastic club if we want to compete for the cream of the crop and thus win European Cups.

Those players will just shun us otherwise like Mbappé because the PL is too competitive. Players want it as easy as possible.
Surely players who are ambitious want to play in a competitive league - not an easy league ? Much as I can't stand Liverpool Furlough Club (I'm descended from scouse grandparents and in the 70s and 80s) I wanted them to do well, but I grew up, realised how bad their fans are and changed my tune. However, I welcome the challenge of Liverpool Furlough Club. All their best players are 27/28/29/30 and the team will soon hit the slide. I don't want a Prem where all other teams are vastly inferior to us - I want us to be challenged and respond. If Mbappe doesn't want to come here because the Prem is too tough, then he's not the player we want. We want players like Aguero who came here to make us the best. PSG suffer from lack of competition in the domestic league.

Last edited:
To be fair let's see how many tough games Bale plays for the Spuds this season. Im willing to bet it wont be more than 10
No team in the Prem rolls over whereas in La Liga, Bale reckons the lesser lights don't bother their elite too much. Will Bale be fit enough to play 10 games ?

please David Silva come back now ,your wonderful assists for real socidad to go top prove your still the best midfielder ever, come home David please save us from our idiot midfielders who are clueless morons compared to your magic boots,so sad.

Won't read a century of wrist slicing posts, just yet.

Another point rescued away against an overtly underrated side. The collective swooning by entitled prepubescents kbw that expect five nils week in week out, and multimillion hirings every window, won't change the fact the the hammers are not to be dismissed, even with the chosen one at the helm.

This is an unusual season, dear bedwetters; cannot be compared to the previous standards before the pandemics hit the world. Save your pep chiki khaldoon outs for a better cause.

Raz's profligacy or Riyad's greediness are indicators of not there yet, but we will; despair not.
Win the game in hand and we'll be 2 points shy of the crumbling top.

Now to the beginning of the thread next to Marseilles.

Allons infants de la Citéh!

Won't read a century of wrist slicing posts, just yet.

Another point rescued away against an overtly underrated side. The collective swooning by entitled prepubescents kbw that expect five nils week in week out, and multimillion hirings every window, won't change the fact the the hammers are not to be dismissed, even with the chosen one at the helm.

This is an unusual season, dear bedwetters; cannot be compared to the previous standards before the pandemics hit the world. Save your pep chiki khaldoon outs for a better cause.

Raz's profligacy or Riyad's greediness are indicators of not there yet, but we will; despair not.
Win the game in hand and we'll be 2 points shy of the crumbling top.

Now to the beginning of the thread next to Marseilles.

Allons infants de la Citéh!
People are allowed to voice their concerns are they not, because the way we are looking at present might suggest a season poorer than the last one. Early days for sure but the signs aren't promising

People are allowed to voice their concerns are they not, because the way we are looking at present might suggest a season poorer than the last one. Early days for sure but the signs aren't promising
Next handful of games could go a long way to determining the mood .0and the prospects for the rest of the season. I still believe it is up for grabs and it could go either way. While signs may not look promising at the moment I think there might be more to come from the team later on if we stay in touch

No side will tear away with the title like 2 or the last three seasons but lets not kid ourselves we will struggle to get to the points total of MP's last season when we won our first 5 games from memory and the side lost interest because a few didn't know if they had a future under Pep of all things.

if 66 points is good enough for first place we might have a chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.