West Ham (A) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MEN reporting that Mangala will be under consideration if he gets a full week's training.

MEN reporting that Mangala will be under consideration if he gets a full week's training.

I'd keep the same center back partnership pairing in place for the next 2 games with the fernando in front with either diniho or delph alongside! Rsst and rotate at villa and Sunderland where I expect us to win both games whoever plays!

Last edited by a moderator:
With Everton coming up I'd be tempted to keep the big 3 midfielders rested and go pure counter attack with
----------Fernando
Navas Dinho Delph Sterling
-----------Aguero
Just do something different at a place we don't have a very good record at recently. Surprise them by giving them the ball.

but MP would never do that so I hope he'll go something like
---Dinho--Delph
Silva Yaya Sterling
------Aguero

Your first lineup is the midfield i posted and would love to see more at away games. I think it would work really well, we've got a lot of defensive cover lots of energy and lots of pace. Like you said though there's no way Pellegrini is going to try it unless it's literally forced upon him. He hasn't got the balls to leave out Silva KDB and Yaya.

It would also leave those 3 fresh for midweek when we'll have to have a different mindset and go all out attack against Everton who will surely come and set up as they did in the league and hope for a counter/set piece.

Your first lineup is the midfield i posted and would love to see more at away games. I think it would work really well, we've got a lot of defensive cover lots of energy and lots of pace. Like you said though there's no way Pellegrini is going to try it unless it's literally forced upon him. He hasn't got the balls to leave out Silva KDB and Yaya.

It would also leave those 3 fresh for midweek when we'll have to have a different mindset and go all out attack against Everton who will surely come and set up as they did in the league and hope for a counter/set piece.

He hasn't got the insanity either

They signed Sam Bryann today not that should make much difference. I think Arsenal will beat Chelsea at home so it's vital we pick up 3 points. Especially considering we've got Sunderland away next and we know have poor we've been in recent years there....

They signed Sam Bryann today not that should make much difference. I think Arsenal will beat Chelsea at home so it's vital we pick up 3 points. Especially considering we've got Sunderland away next and we know have poor we've been in recent years there....

Well if we cant beat Sunderland on their current form, we might as well forget about winning the league. IMO beating Hammers is more of a challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.