West Ham (a) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably want to work on a plan to deal with not having Dinho for the following 3 EPL matches (and god know how many more, with his Red record lately)
-figure also that we can't keep running Yaya out there for 90 mins.

Willy
Sanga Kol Ota Clichy
Stones
Sterling Silva Garcia KDB
Aguero

We must go for this , and play an attacking team with pace , energy and some youth , BRAVO - STONES , OTTO , CLICHY - STERLING , GARCIA ,FERNANDO , KDB , SANE - IHEANACHO , AGUERO , either we win 5-0 or lose 0-5 but we have some amazingly talented forward players so lets concentrate on our strengths and let the Hammers worry about us.

For a selfish reason I hope we put out a strong team because I'm going and have work at 9am next morning. Especially after the Chelsea debacle last season! A long rendition of fuck the bbc to the David silva tune would be nice

Caballero
Sagna Otamendi Kolarov Clichy
Fernando
Sane (if fit) Garcia Silva Nolito
Agüero
Think we could do with Otamendi and Kolarov as they're strong in the air & both looked solid yesterday. Sagna could be banned thanks to his sense of humour but he'd also be useful for his aerial ability.

Reward Garcia for his League Cup performances with another start and let Fernando have a game to settle in because he'll be required to do Dinho's job while he's out. I think we'll win but it'll be tough: 2-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.