West Ham (a) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will need the luck that the Swamp Donkeys got on Monday. Jones hard into the tackle and the Hammer gets a straight red.
and the blind Liner who missed Ibra being offside.........maybe the same liner that was at Spurs 12 months ago...
I am fearful of this game - Hammers have been improving of late.
Would love for City to put on an Olympic !! - performance - and win 4-0

------------------------Bravo
Sagna------Otamendi------Kolarov------Clichy
-------------Yaya--------------Garcia
Sterling---------------KDB-----------------Sane
---------------------Aguero

That would be my team, Pep will probably play Caballero though. Garcia should get a game with Delph, Fernando and Fernandinho, all either injured, suspended or not good enough, if he plays Silva, then Garcia probably won't get this kind of chance to start again all season. Bring Sane in too if he's fit, pace on both wings works best for us.

Anything other than a win is unacceptable. We don't need replays or even worse to go out at this stage.

Posts like this make me laugh. Entitled much. We are playing away from home in the FA cup against a premier league side.

Really don't be needing to give that twat Oliver a chance to send off Aguero or De Bruyne in this one.

West Ham looked back to their best against the Rags (who were very lucky to win) so expect a very tough fixture. No need for major rotation as next game not until 15th so simply play KDB, Toure and Sterling for 45 mins rather than make wholesale changes. I fear for Otamendi's style of tackling after what happened there at the weekend. We don't need another suspension. My prediction is another 1-0 defeat like those against the Scousers and in the League Cup.

Posts like this make me laugh. Entitled much. We are playing away from home in the FA cup against a premier league side.

Yes thats true however would you be ok losing to them? I'm not sure many fans would be. Its the best chance of a trophy this season.

Anything other than a win is unacceptable. We don't need replays or even worse to go out at this stage.

ah come on now, unacceptable? seems a bit much. WHU are hardly shit and the cup tends to be a bit of a leveller

Yes thats true however would you be ok losing to them? I'm not sure many fans would be. Its the best chance of a trophy this season.

I'd be careful mate, I got absolutely fucking destroyed on here for saying the same thing a few weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.