West Ham (a) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The match is on BBC.

Send Brian Kidd with a squad of kids.

Fuck them until they give us some respect.

The match is on BBC.

Send Brian Kidd with a squad of kids.

Fuck them until they give us some respect.
I agree in a way with you but look at all who's took time off work bought tickets got hotels etc what we should have done is bought no tickets then sent Kidd and the youth side

I agree in a way with you but look at all who's took time off work bought tickets got hotels etc what we should have done is bought no tickets then sent Kidd and the youth side
That's the problem.

Along with the BBC choosing to play it on a fucking Friday night.

Put the full team out with thousands of blues singing peps name with anti media chants should be nice and embarrassing. Alongside our gaffer's in extra snarky mood telling Lily Savage to accept his Boyfriend left city years ago.

Third Round Saturday 7 January 2017
Fourth Round Saturday 28 January 2017
Fifth Round Saturday 18 February 2017
Quarter-Finals Saturday 11 March 2017
Semi-Finals Saturday 22 and Sunday 23 April 2017
The Final Saturday 27 May 2017

Best chance of a trophy - maybe. Depends on the draws...
Certainly the least important competition for Pep. Main target will be 2017/18 CL qualification.

As next match is on Sunday 15 Jan Pep won't have to play a 2nd team like vs rags in the EFL cup.
In terms of rotation I expect Willy, Nolito, Fernando and Sané if fit again.
Not sure about Stones as I like the pairing Ota/Kola as CBs now and would like to see further stabilization there.

Maybe Zab in, even if Sagna is far better. Depends on Sagna's state of fitness.

I would give KDB a rest as he didn't look well at Anfield and had lots of wrong decisions vs Burnley, too.
Same for Sterling, who might come on later.
Yaya from the start, with the option to be replaced by Garcia later on.

Sergio for sure! He is fired up and will score again. Nacho is back to be the important impact sub - who he is.

Navas?? Nice lad for sure, but sorry to say, no real option anymore, he is no football player. Usain Bolt could do his job.

Should be an easy win as we will be a man up after 15 mins and get 1 offside goal for free, as I was reading somewhere...

Best chance of a trophy dependant on the FA of course.
you can bet if we progress we will be dished out the hardest draws possible and probably forced to play blindfolded.

Would be nice with a dominant performance, a convincing win and loads of anti-fa, anti-bbc and RSIAC songs. Well dreaming is allowed.

That would be hilarious.

Doubt my lad who is on a 8 Hr plus mini bus trip and getting home at 3am with work the next day would think so.

The best way to shut a bully up is to smash the fucker to shut them up. We should be doing our talking on the pitch and the last thing we need at the minute is another pitiful exit from a cup competition like the last two we have played. The players should be rallying around each other and the manager and the fans behind the side. All groups have a part to play in this. There are weak links in all three currently.

Same back four that did well on our recent good run minus liverpool game. Sagna, Ota, kola, clichy. Then Yaya and fern. Front players can rotate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.