West Ham (A) | Sun 7 Aug 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they don’t sign the Burnley player beforehand, otherwise it’s going to be hard work , I know most of you don’t like players who go past players and might give it away but them are the guys who wins you a game , hopefully will edge it

Turns out gonna have to drive on Sunday. Everything is pointing to that being a bad idea. Is there really nowhere to park or is it just so the car park at the Westfield centre doesn’t get clogged with footy fans & not happy shoppers?

Turns out gonna have to drive on Sunday. Everything is pointing to that being a bad idea. Is there really nowhere to park or is it just so the car park at the Westfield centre doesn’t get clogged with footy fans & not happy shoppers?
Plenty of parking available in Romford, 15 mins or so on the train into Stratford & a 10 min walk to the stadium.

I hope they don’t sign the Burnley player beforehand, otherwise it’s going to be hard work , I know most of you don’t like players who go past players and might give it away but them are the guys who wins you a game , hopefully will edge it

Cornet will be the difference? pmsl

I can probably give you 99 reasons why he won't....

New signings tend to take a bit of time to fit in with their new teams way of playing. So he probably wouldn't be selected anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.