West Ham (A) | Sun 7 Aug 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Half eight press conference, almost caught me out!

Clear to me pep wants more in, if not now then January. Also nice to hear him say he wants to stay at city, bodes well for discussions later in the season. If we're doing well and the players are responding well to pep and his team, could well be an extension announced during the world cup break.

Not confident for this game though, feel it comes too soon. That said, if anyone can do anything at all it's this city squad.

Surprised so many have gone for a win here. After the Bayern game I really thought we would win the charity shield but feel that result has tempered my expectations somewhat. Perhaps I am just being a bit weak but all this faffing about a left back and it being a fairly tough away game to start with has knocked me back a bit. I generally start having the hope that we will go through the season winning every single game, daft I know but hey ho not this time.

Turns out gonna have to drive on Sunday. Everything is pointing to that being a bad idea. Is there really nowhere to park or is it just so the car park at the Westfield centre doesn’t get clogged with footy fans & not happy shoppers?
Drive to Doncaster, train to King's Cross. Cheaper than avanti.

Surprised so many have gone for a win here. After the Bayern game I really thought we would win the charity shield but feel that result has tempered my expectations somewhat. Perhaps I am just being a bit weak but all this faffing about a left back and it being a fairly tough away game to start with has knocked me back a bit. I generally start having the hope that we will go through the season winning every single game, daft I know but hey ho not this time.
To be fair we played a much better team than West Ham who were much fitter than us and gave them a really good game. A week on we should benefit from that game. There won’t be many games where Haaland misses 2 sitters either and KDB will be much better. Hopefully Foden also comes in this week to give us much more drive and energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.