West Ham (h) pre-match thread

West Ham (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kev must surely be rested? And for Shaktar as well, preferably. He destroyed United at their place last season. Nice recuperation period, then an encore of that, please.
I wouldn't mind playing the two Silvas together. It seems to me that that's barely happened this season. But I wouldn't play Bernardo wide, he's wasted there. Fernandinho to be rested too – Yaya in as deep holding midfielder. Mangala (with some misgivings, but it is only West Ham…) in for Kompany. We need Vin's leadership for the derby.
That'll do.

After they got their arse handed to them last night, I can only see a 5-5-0 formation from them. No need to play Magic Dave or KDB, prepare them to whoop the rags.

Disagree - the changes we made last night affected us. We nearly came unstuck.

Start strong and get the game boxed off early. 3 points and a weeks rest for the players starting the derby. Ferna and kompany the only changes as its vital we have them available for the rags. Don’t agree with making wholesale changes last thing we want is to drop points and add more pressure on the derby. Here’s hoping arsenal turn them over and we head into the derby with 11 points advantage

Apologies but I don't claim to be an expert or something but I'm struggling to understand why its "impossible" for Bernado to play on the left of attack.

Reckon this could easily be 8-0 or 9-0. Go easy on us lads.
Hello and welcome. Personally, there's a few things that will give me more joy than West Ham bouncing back and consequently staying up. I do have a soft spot for your club and it's not just because of Joe Hart and Zabaleta, I certainly cannot put my finger to it. I was gutted and indeed surprised when I heard that Bilic was eased of his role but more perplexing was your club's decision to hire Moyes. Having said all that, I do believe this is going to be another difficult game for us as your lot would adopted every thing in their power to make life difficult for us. This is the premier league where all of a sudden you see a bottom of the league side not rolling over to a supposed top club. I wish you all the best for the rest of the season (starting from 10th December onwards. Lol)

I joined this site 11 years ago after the semi final. The site was full of - justifiably - gloomy City fans cursing their luck and choice of team - i offered an arm around the shoulder and said things would get better. Well looky looky at you now ! Fucking laughably bad situation we are in - I think we are playing at the level of sunderland last year - ie. we would sink in the championship. The club is leaderless, the team is gutless. Only decent thing is the lads- we will be there sunday- Ive already spent about £300 before I get on the train - Im looking forward to seeing the best side in europe (!) and likely the biggest prem goals scored total. I shall drink, laugh and sing and hope for better days #irons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.