West Ham (h) pre-match thread

West Ham (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham have a lot of injuries. Reid, Carroll, Fonte, Hernandez all out. Hart not eligible. Adrian (back up keeper) has played just once this season, the cup win against Spurs. So he should be rusty but will probably have a good game. Sad to say but Zaba’s legs are gone and he’s started the last two matches for the meaning he will be tired. Hopefully Sane will be fit to start, will cause Zaba a lot of problems.

Really wouldn’t risk Kompany or Fernandinho this match. Refs will be instructed to give them a soft yellow so they miss the derby. Would give Sane 60 min and strictly tell him to control his temper.

—————————-——-Ederson———————
Danilo———-Otamendi——Mangala——Delph—
——————————Gundogan————————
————-D.Silva———————-Bernardo———-
Sterling——————Jesus——————Sane—-

Don’t think Gundogan was bought to play DM but I think he can do a job there for one game. Yaya is just too slow and his form has fallen off a cliff, would not risk starting him in any PL game until he proves otherwise. He’ll have another chance to impress against Shakhtar. De Bruyne and Aguero on the bench and ready to come on if needed.

One thing we try not to be is arrogant. Lots of respect for West Ham. It's going well but we've not won anything yet.

On the current form of both teams, we should win this game, but we all know football doesn't always go like that. I've been through enough "typical City" moments to always expect us to trip up in these types of matches. In the words of Jimmy Greaves "it's a funny old game".

I think that Diaz should play against Whammers from the start.-RW - what a boost for the lad if Pep gave him the nod.
Razor to come on later.

Could Mendy be risked - lol - after his sprint down the line last night, !!! - ?

I am not against starting Diaz, would be great to see but don’t see it happening unless Sane is not fit even then Pep might start Bernardo there.

Just hope we can get an early goal for a change and then we could potentially destroy them

Fern and Vincent on the bench only, in the event of dire need

Same for Sane if fit, and if on 4 bookings. What was the reason for his absence last night btw? And has he been booked 3 or 4 times?

Fern and Vincent on the bench only, in the event of dire need

Same for Sane if fit, and if on 4 bookings. What was the reason for his absence last night btw? And has he been booked 3 or 4 times?

Wouldnt have Vinny or Dino on the bench.

I am not against starting Diaz, would be great to see but don’t see it happening unless Sane is not fit even then Pep might start Bernardo there.
It is a risk playing Sane, if he gets a yellow he will not be able to play against United. Could potentially see Diaz at LW and Bernardo at RW against the hammers, but it is unlikely imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.