West Ham (h) pre-match thread

West Ham (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to sort out WTF is going on with our defending at corners.
Our only player with proper height was out of form Kompany.
We will always struggle vs corner kicks.
Problem was how easy we were giving away these corner kicks.

Thanks. Our problems start at the top and cascade down. We were conned into leaving our home on the proviso we would start challenging the "next level" when all the board have done is take, take, take. We do things on the cheap (see Hart and Zab), in fact I think our current back 5 cost us 16.5m in transfer fees, we mess around in the transfer market by not signing players in the positions that the manager identifies and then publicly berate him for poor results. We are a joke from top to bottom.

I've seen a few relegations in my time as a Hammer, none are as scary as this one. I'm not worried about playing in the fizzy next season, but I truly despair at what is going to happen to us long term with these parasites "running" us.

On our Man City player...Hart still has massive question marks for me. His decision making seems diabolical at times and he seems to be very slow at getting down to his left. Zab is probably one of the only players that will be able to come out of this season with any sort of credibility, but again he's culpable for a large proportion of our goals conceded. I am NOT looking forward to seeing that young, German fella you guys have on the left up against him.

On the match... We have absolutely no pace in the team. We have a brilliant goal scorer in Hernandez, but no creativity to get the ball into him. Our defence is at sixes and sevens, which if a score, would flatter us. We have no bite in the midfield, no one willing to put a boot in and I struggle to remember putting more than 4 or 5 passes together.

It's a horrible time to be a West Ham fan right now.
That feels really terrible tbh. What else can we do but wish you stay up?

Our only player with proper height was out of form Kompany.
We will always struggle vs corner kicks.
Problem was how easy we were giving away these corner kicks.

We've conceded 1 goal from set plays this season and up until Huddersfield we were the only team not to concede from a set play.

I understand that Kompany, Dinho and Sane are a yellow card away from missing the derby. What a conundrum to be in. I would have said, get Mangala, Danilo and Bernado in but with our current state, that's going to be too much of a gamble for me. I'd rather suggest we do everything possible to score 2 quick goals and then from that point bring the latter trio from the bench in for the former. We need to get back to winning well and this could even be a boost going into the derby.

PS: I don't think Sane's illness is anything serious. I think he should be fine for saturday.

We need to sort out WTF is going on with our defending at corners.
The Huddersfield goal was a joke and we failed to defend three Saints corners each one of which could have led to a goal.
Both the first Saints chance and the Huddersfield goal were flick ons at the near post.
Playing exciting attacking football is great but we need to learn from basic defensive errors and correct them, otherwise all our good work going forward goes out the window.

The corner situation is worrying.
1 against Huddersfield and 4 against Southampton were shocking.
It needs sorting

I understand that Kompany, Dinho and Sane are a yellow card away from missing the derby. What a conundrum to be in. I would have said, get Mangala, Danilo and Bernado in but with our current state, that's going to be too much of a gamble for me. I'd rather suggest we do everything possible to score 2 quick goals and then from that point bring the latter trio from the bench in for the former. We need to get back to winning well and this could even be a boost going into the derby.

PS: I don't think Sane's illness is anything serious. I think he should be fine for saturday.
Sane is a real hothead,i wouldn't trust him not to get yet another card for desent,we can't do without vinny and dinho for the derby so they have to sit this game out

Lots of people talking about the yellow cards and protecting players for the derby and from a fans perspective I get it. But if Arsenal beat or draw with them before our game then from Peps point of view the next three points are the same as the three points in the derby and the chance to go 10 or 11 points clear will take precedence, and hopefully bookings and the derby will take care of themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.