West Ham post game....

My own thoughts...

Good game to watch.

Negatives - usual sketch, how Yaya plays for this side is beyond me, absolute joke of a performance again. Silva woeful yet again. De Bruyne just not involved with the game again.
I responded to this dross on the Yaya thread. Wouldn't bother to repeat here. The short version: you are wrong.

The season has been mediocre in terms of outlay for us but the performances have been very poor and today was no different. All bias aside, City are fairly dull with no real purpose but are sparked by individual class.

Can anyone honestly say that we have improved under Pellegrini?

He has taken us backwards at an alarming level. We look closer to a Mark Huges side than a Mancini one.

We won the league under him solely down to the players. When Liverpool with Bredan Rodgers as manager is the closest title challenger it epitomises how wank that league is.

Last season we were utter shite and this season is exactly the same. Forget the final result, we have been comprehensively outplayed by teams like West Ham and Stoke.

And don't even get me started on our defending. Only Pellegrini could take La Ligas best CB and turn him into Titus Bramle Mk2.

Even in the Champions league we have been piss poor. Every top side we have faced under Pellegrini (in a game where both sides have something to play for) we have been soundly beaten.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.