West Ham post game....

Joe was mainly at fault for their 2nd in my opinion. He should be commanding his area and he had plenty of time to see the throw. The fact that valencia a didn't touch the ball until the 6 yard line says it all.

Don't forget Arsenal will still bottle it though.

Makes no sense whatsoever. Its a completely different side now and besides they are so much better than we are, injuries to Calzola, Wiltshire and Sanchez have stopped them from running away with this. When they get back I can't see any other team apart from Spurs that will challenge them. We have been very disappointing this season.

Hope I am very wrong, but Sergio's expression after the equaliser and at full time was worrying. We know and unfortunately I think he knows he deserves much better. Sunday league defending for the Hammers 2nd.

He shit the bed with that 2nd sub. Knew we couldn't lose the game so settled for a point.

I don't know. I can't put my finger on it ATM, but I just have a general dislike of Pelligrini and that hasn't happened before.

When I watch us play I just think, 'no'. It's not right. The quality of this squad. It's not easy knowing your on your way, but I think he's being shown up as a really poor manager right now.

In terms of the players, knowing that a new boss is incoming, and don't kid yourselves because they do, I'd be busting my balls. But I just can't help shake the feeling that they are being coached to play this way and it's clear that 1 or 2 are getting a bit pissed.

It's Spurs you're worried about now, is it? I seem to remember you thinking we should give up on the league cup because Liverpool were unbeatable not so long ago.
I agree that was an over reaction to when they beat us but Spurs are a genuine good team only 2 behind. When are we allowed to get worried when we're 6 behind?

Usual fucking idiots only see one team on the pitch and TOTALLY ignore how very well West Ham played... they were full of energy, skill and determined running and Payut was magic.

Of course we were well below par but I am delighted with a point from that really tough match where we held them to a draw despite hitting the post twice.

Well done lads.

City forever.

JJ

well said... people here need to realize that there is another team playing... playing out of their skin if i may add... you'll wait a long time before you see WHU play like this again...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.