West Ham post game....

Makes no sense whatsoever. Its a completely different side now and besides they are so much better than we are, injuries to Calzola, Wiltshire and Sanchez have stopped them from running away with this. When they get back I can't see any other team apart from Spurs that will challenge them. We have been very disappointing this season.
I was joking mate.

Hope I am very wrong, but Sergio's expression after the equaliser and at full time was worrying. We know and unfortunately I think he knows he deserves much better. Sunday league defending for the Hammers 2nd.

Yep I agree, kun looks totally fucked off as does Merlin

Joe was mainly at fault for their 2nd in my opinion. He should be commanding his area and he had plenty of time to see the throw. The fact that valencia a didn't touch the ball until the 6 yard line says it all.
Otamendi should never lose his man in that situation, it's not as if the area was crowded.

He is consistently average away from home and is a fucking fanny when it comes to making a challenge. Other than that he is great.

He and Silva cannot play away from home together. The defensive play today was awful from the whole team.
True - we just need a few to return to form and then we can accommodate both. You are dead right about defending as a team we were shocking at times we made Noble and Song look like Pele -but let's not get into the TV love fest of WHU which, does my head in. Sky seem to love it when we don't win.

I doubt it is all down to Pelle. Was he at fault for the various brain farts committed by Otamendi in the last few weeks (e.g. throw in leading to the goal), De Bruyne unable to lift the ball over a wall, Silva passing the ball to the opposition, Yaya getting caught in possession, Sterling rarely making the right decision etc....

I am not saying he is blameless but it is not right that he is totally to blame.

Tactics

I doubt it is all down to Pelle. Was he at fault for the various brain farts committed by Otamendi in the last few weeks (e.g. throw in leading to the goal), De Bruyne unable to lift the ball over a wall, Silva passing the ball to the opposition, Yaya getting caught in possession, Sterling rarely making the right decision etc....

I am not saying he is blameless but it is not right that he is totally to blame.

But he has paid huge money for 'average' centre-backs, brought in MDM and continues to have absolute faith in him. If we win the league with this defence I will be amazed.....(but VERY pleasantly surprised...)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.