West Ham post game....

If we win the league it'll be because the players finally find form and go on a run.

Everything I've seen in the last two seasons has shown me this manager is not good enough and is so unadaptable and so unprepared that it won't be because of him.

We've been saying this for months now. We're going to continue dropping points whilst teams will gain.
Yeh and we're no worse off than we weremonths ago. Even if ars win, it's still only 3 points. As long as we're only 5/6 point behind with 8 games left we'll piss it. Arsenal will shit themselves, and Leicester and spuds? Really? Not a chance. We haven't had a good run yet. We will. Everyone calm down. Good spirit today playing shit and coming behind twice. Anyone mentioned that yet? No. Thought not

Joe was mainly at fault for their 2nd in my opinion. He should be commanding his area and he had plenty of time to see the throw. The fact that valencia a didn't touch the ball until the 6 yard line says it all.

Wtf? your blaming Joe for that ?

give over ffs , 12 goals and 12 assists...aye hes shite , jeez some ppl dont deserve to be blues

He didn't say he was shite, said he was disappointing and to me his inconsistency is disappointing to see as he's better than what he shows in many games. And he does give the ball away a lot albeit he is more adventurous so I try not to hold that against him and he does pull out of tackles, he's very soft. Nothing wrong with the OP's comments for me.

wanted 2 class midfielders when a poor downhill ,yaya is still your best midfielder well i despair ,delph lightweight,fernando the plytapus,they say teams mirror the manager,true we look weary,silver was poor but i thought we had the upper hand till he took him off, west ham did a job on navas crowding the right touchline everytime he got the ball,oh well a point at a very decent west ham not the end of the world , whats with trying to hit sergio with long balls constantly well done nacho lively when he came on

It's not 'in our own hands'. It's in Leicester's and Arsenal's hands. Not that I don't think we can't win it but it isn't in our hands is it?
I think you'll find if we were to win all our games we'd as it stands on goal difference win, so it is in our own hands. Just saying

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.