West Ham post game....

I think you'll find if we were to win all our games we'd as it stands on goal difference win, so it is in our own hands. Just saying
Arsenal and Leicester could say the same. Leicester have 3 points on us and arse a game in hand. Not saying we're fucked at all but saying it's in our hands in such a situation is a bit of a stretch.

If we win all our games no side can have more points than us because Leicester and Arsenal will both have dropped three. We won't of course, but in theory it is indeed in our own hands
and spurs , arselona and lester have to come to the eithad which will be pivotal games , have you compared the current top 4 run ins ? ours looks more favourable in my opinion

A point may turn out to be decent depending what happens tomorrow but again too many big players not turning up.

Usual fucking idiots only see one team on the pitch and TOTALLY ignore how very well West Ham played... they were full of energy, skill and determined running and Payut was magic.

Of course we were well below par but I am delighted with a point from that really tough match where we held them to a draw despite hitting the post twice.

Well done lads.

City forever.

JJ
Maybe you are right but it looked like we let them look good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.