West Ham post game....

Not too disappointed with the result, I'd have probably taken it before kick off but thought the performance was worryingly average. After some signs of improvement at the back it was a step back tonight IMO. Going forward we should be so much better with the players we have as well. Thought silva had a terrible game, his passing was generally way off by his standards. It's going to have to get a lot better than this if we are going to win the title, that's for sure.

Don't think Leicester will win it but according to some on here the wheels should have come off a long time ago. Seems Like Ranieri is doing g better than Pellers on a shoe string budget.

having watched my club on a "shoestring budget" for 50 years ,(apart from Swales buying Trevor Francis & Steve Daley many moons ago) forgive me if i do not have any sympathy for Mr Ranieri

I think its a good point and looking at the setup from the start so did pellegrini. he was happy to come away with a point and even at 2.2 he set back to a holding midfield to kill the game off at the end of the season we may look at this point and say good point there

Sooner or later Arsenal are going to put a run together and when they do they'll be off into the sunset

This squad is good enough to win away from home, but we're not going to go on a run and win games away from home with the way we're set up at the moment. Best we can hope for is win the home game and draw the aways.
everyone's been saying the same thing about us for months & its still not happened,i don't reckon Arsenal have the depth or the bollocks....

having watched my club on a "shoestring budget" for 50 years ,(apart from Swales buying Trevor Francis & Steve Daley many moons ago) forgive me if i do not have any sympathy for Mr Ranieri

Missing the point yet again. Ranieri has done a fantastic job on a shoe string budget, therefore Pellers is under achieving on the resources he has had compared to previous managers. A lot of us have been around for the same time as you but not sure what that has to do with anything.

Still don't know how we can play yaya centre mid away from home .and ottamendi is very rash in his defending. I though demichellis had a very good game on the ball and Fabian delph did ok. Silva was anonymous I think we have to choose either silva or de bruyne away not both. Also sterling is proving to be disappointing did next to nothing in the time he was on . And iheanacho created more space for aguero and looked sharp.

Personally would play Kun and Nacho together.

KdB is an up market Beckham so I'd play him wide right. Dinho and Delph in the middle.

The only question then is who plays on the left. Silva or Sterling?

You still haven't answered when we won back to back games in the league, then talk of runs and gears.

October , any numpty can see we are not playing to our potential , hence the "gears" comment , which will result in a "run" of form , and reference Leicester Barney , put your money where your mouth is , instead of back tracking like a Dipper open top bus :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.