West Ham post game....

tbh i don't think i've ever seen a mistake like Otamendi's before...not direct from a throw in anyway,was fuckin awful,we didn't play well at all but i'd give West Ham a bit of credit their no mugs

That may be so, but your complaining about people who in the pre match thread said we've get overun in midfield with Yaya in a 2. Then when they post in here it's a problem?

Silva should have been subbed at HT. Constantly gave the ball away - once on the edge of his own box like he did v Sunderland. Been shite away from home all season and KDB not much better.

I think him shaking his head was a mixture of knowing he played poorly but also to do with the fact he got bought off for a defensive midfielder when the players clearly wanted to go for all 3 points.

It proves Pellegrini don't do research on opponents or drill the players on what opposing players can do or how to stop them it's all about what we do with Pellegrini and for a manager to manage like that it's piss poor.

He said when questioned about plans for Lukaku we haven't any. He's so tactically naive it's unreal at this level. When you compare the level of detail of Pep or indeed other top managers it really is shocking.

Sorry mate but you can't say the word bottlers without mentioning us. On current form it's between Spurs and Arsenal for the title. We're only in amongst it because of some individual brilliance not because of a TEAM performance.

good point , but we have come from behind and won a lot of games in the last few minutes , so we cannot be defined as bottlers , unfortunately VK's return will decide our destiny this season , he will bring the team ethic back , and if we can keep him fit for a dozen games , the title is coming back to the Etihad . We have invested heavily in the squad , but it appears one man is the galvanising factor , that is worrying

That may be so, but your complaining about people who in the pre match thread said we've get overun in midfield with Yaya in a 2. Then when they post in here it's a problem?
i agree with that but there's other stuff besides that pal lots of it,its the same every game check it out...

Sooner or later Arsenal are going to put a run together and when they do they'll be off into the sunset

This squad is good enough to win away from home, but we're not going to go on a run and win games away from home with the way we're set up at the moment. Best we can hope for is win the home game and draw the aways.
will you think the same after a chelsea win tomorrow ? just have a look at the top 4s run ins you may change your mind

LadislavMplmx said:
tbh i don't think i've ever seen a mistake like Otamendi's before...not direct from a throw in anyway,was fuckin awful,we didn't play well at all but i'd give West Ham a bit of credit their no mugs

It reminded me of the one England conceded against Sweden in the World Cup 2006, allowing the ball to bounce in the box from a throw in.

They have a well-known pre-determined narrative that is less than favourable to City. If you willingly subscribe then this is what you are buying in to. To then moan about it is bizarre.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.